Chapter 8~ Wow

AUTHORS NOTE:Im back! sorry could'nt update yesterday but i got grounded for a dumb thing and now i will be trying to post everyday, but my motivation is for YOU at home on your computers or any technological device to read my new story 'Over A Moment of time' im trying really hard to update that one aswell and btw this going to be a short chapter like yesterday beacuse i only have 15 minutes but dont forget I love you And Rariana Loves you Thats right i Ment Ross & Ari,but in this case is Rat, but thats just eww, anyways Muahh!! xx

Chapter 8

"Don't get confused by my personality and my attitude, because my personality is who i am and my attitude depends who you are."-Love Life Dreams

Ross's P.O.V

The ride home ws awkward and just plain weird. I wanted to talk about it but when i took little glances at her she seemed to know when i was staring at her because he would turn her head watching the window, Kind of avoiding me. But we both knew this was going to be talked sometime soon.. Just maybe not today. I parked in the front of her driveway and for the first time in the car ride she looked at me. Her Brown Hair falling to the sides of her face, Her beautiful brown eyes and those lips i knew the taste of. "What is wrong with you, you dont like her, you dont want to marry her.You guys hate each other" A Negative thought brushed through my head. My mind was right, i guess i was desperate for something. I DIDN'T like Cat, She was too Innocent for me, too happy. I was a mean dark dumb ass. She deserved better. "Get out" i told her, Her expression changed from confused to hurt."right" she responded nodding and slamming the door. I didnt mean to be rude, but i was ice to her she would think stuff like all girls do and i dont want Cat thinking we could ever be anything more than acquaintances. I kind of feel sorry but Feelings are not a word i use or have ever used and its going to stay that way for as long as it has to.

ATTENTION:Okay okay, kill me but there's his thoughts. Comment on some names for them

a- Rat 

B-Coss

c-Valynch

Lol have better ideas?? comment too!!! If you comment a great one below i will give you a shout out in the next chapter. So give me your votes for me in order to update, and dont forget to go read "Over a Moment of time" You wont regret it. I love you Ari loves you bye!!!