Chapter 4 Ceremony and crap Part 2

If Its Important To you, You will find a way  If its not You will find and excuse. - i married my enemy

Previously on I married my enemy:

He was my crush when i was 10 he is my cousin's long time friend. We actually dated when i was 14 but i moved to LA so things had to stop.That explains the Awkwardness.

CONTINUING

Cat's P.O.V 

"Hey hey!!! everybody quiet please" mom tapped her glass cup with a spoon. "Tom and I have a very important announcement, and so do Stormie & Mark." i knew what it was i men everyone knew. Or why else would we be having this stupid ceremony. Ross as sitting next to me , expressionless as always. "We are all united to celebrate My daughter Catherine and my Son in Law Ross Lynch wedding!" everyone clapped except Niki, Rob ,and Lola . They knew i hated this as much a Ross. When we finally started eating everything was silent you could only hear a couple people having quiet conversations and Lola mumbling to niki about college. I didnt really eat much , just picked on my food. I stood up ." excuse me " i left towards our back yard. There was a swing set next to our pool. I sat on one and rocked my self back & forth. I heard the door from the back open. Rob walking towards me. As soon as he sat next to me words came out. " why Cat?" he asked." why are you marrying him if its clear and well you dont love this guy, dont you hate your parents?" i thought of an answer. " Rob i dont want to do it , and i love my parents a lot but i dont want to disappoint them . I mean look at me.. im going insane how can i carry with this. I tried fighting the tears back but warm droplets started to fall on my temples down to my chin." why are you crying?" he asked. " i cry when im scared." i tell him. He picked up my chin and my eyes locked with his. His Ocean green eyes looking into mine in awe. He rubbed circles on my cheek while leaning in. I noticed what was happening and our noses brushed against each other. I heard someone coming in but both of us ignored it. Our lips touched he kissed me sweet and full of loving. though.. you know when you really love someone you feel sparks? i didnt feel that.. is it because it wasnt our first??

Ross's P.O.V 

"Ross honey can you find Cat and tell her to come inside?"  Ivery asked politely. I just nodded, wondering where she was. i looked everywhere but didnt find her. I finally went out in the backyard to find a guy Kissing my wife. I tightened up my jaw and shaped my hands into hard fists. I swear he wasnt just fucking kissing my wife, i mean future wife. wait what? No!!! he cant , i stormed out going back into the living room where everyone was." Hey man you okay?" my sister asked me. " im okay just saw a something disturbing." i assured her. nothing was 'ok' i was mad probably too mad. but why?I dont like Cat. right? right. Anyways speaking of Girls here comes Cat and the young man she kissed behind her. She sat next to me as her mother told her so. She turned to me and said " its time Ross for you and me to get along, at lease as friends im sick of all this drama." who the fuck she think she is? she kisses another guy yet she wants to be my friend. nah uh girlfriend. I did one of those sassy neck rolls and spoke up " girl what the hell you cant be more two face than that." but i just said that in my head so no one else heard it but me. Literal i just Nodded. 

Hey guys sorry i took long updating i got grounded until now !!!  Go read this amazing fanfic about harry styles called "When Were 19" it is amazayn , to die for people . All thanks to@dayumstyles go follow her and ill love you forever