Chapter 12 ~ Boyfriend Part 2

Guys .. I really dont ship these two.no more but i WILL finish the story cause i got huge plans for it . Enjoy btw so sorry for late update i got caught up in my own "love life" lol
---------------

Cat's P.O.V
Leaving the forest wasnt something we wanted to do. But it was something we had to sooner or later. I loved the fact the We had this place to look back in memories, Ill just miss it a lot.

"ready babe?" asked Ross. I nodded and walked towards the van. I sat on the passengers seat next to an adorable driver. "you look so pretty in those shorts" he said. I looked down at them and blushed. "its so cute when you blush" I think if it was possible to blush even harder this would be my case . "you turn red as a tomato" I snickered at the poor lack of humor. "im funny right ?" He does his signature smirk and i give him a "really?" expression. "what ever tickles your fancy ". He fakes to be hurt. "did i hurt the bad boys feelings?" He shook his head and flexed "no" he said making his voice deeper. I laughed so hard i probably looked crazy . "lets go weirdo" i say . "only if you say the magic words" ... umm "say 'Ross is amazing and fabulous'. " I chuckled and shook my head "no , thats a lie" i said snapping my fingers in Z formation. "than we aint moving sweetheart" he sat back and "relaxed". "bro are you fucking serious right now ?" Oh yes i Forgot Lola and Niki were in the back. I laughed at the comment "you heard her Ross" i defended. "nuh -uh girl , You better say them words cos' we all know Ross aint movin' until u say some' " Lola Protested in her well known sassy tone . "umm okay ? , Rossisamazingandfabulous." I murmured. "sorry couldnt hear that" The three of them said in unison. I groaned and sat straight. " Ross is amazing and Fabulous... Happy?" Ross had a grin from ear to ear that made my heart melt little by little . "can we go?" He nodded and started the car.

On the way Ross would hold my hands with his free one and shot glances at me even though i wasnt doing nothing special. "stop it" i turned towards him. "stop what?" He shoot me a smirk . "that that!!" i shout pointing at his lips. He chuckles. "just that i cant stop admiring you" he confesses . "Awe Ro-" "you two are making me sick" Niki cut me off. "jealous much?" I ask raising one eyebrow. "Nah , Just kidding you both are adorable" she shot me a full Teeth smile. "thanks, we try " Said Ross. I turned to him and gave him my best smile. "i could freeze time and Have this view forever. " That made me Fall , hard.....
__________________

Ross's P.O.V

"we're here" i said turning off the engine. The girls got out and left me and Cat alone . "soo" she spoke ... "What are you doing today" her eyes sparkled like if she knew what i was about to do,. "Nothing " she answered giving me a sweet smirk. " would you like to have dinner with me ?" She quickly nodded and hugged me. I hugged back and hid my face in her neck. "Pick you up at 8" i finished Putting all her suitcases inside. I pulled her closer by the waist. "Miss you already" She playfully hit me in my chest. "ow" She whined . "hard rock body, i forgot" She said rubbing the side of her hand. I picked it up and kissed the spot. "much better?" and she nodded while planting a kiss on my cheek. "See you later okay?" "kay" was her response as my soon to be girlfriend was leaving ... only for a bit.
-
Cat's P.O.V

As i finished fixing my Hair into loose curls and adjusted my dress,(picture on side) I grabbed my bag and headed towards the door. I opened it to find a handsome Boy Leaning against his car in a suit and tie. I bit my lip. "you look dashing Lynch " I winked. He opened the door for me and responded "not more than you Valentine" I chuckled and entered the vehicle . "No but seriously , you look beautiful" I smiled and mouthed 'thanks' whiled intertwining our hands.

We stopped in front of a park.
"why did you ask to dress formal if we were going to a park?" i asked awfully Confused. "because you'll see" We walked hand in hand deep into the forest area and found lights hanging all around and started to hear music. He stopped and pointed at a big table with candles and food. "Ross i-" He put his index finger on top of my lips. "Live on the moment ."

We ate and had a little chat. "oh shut up Ross , You have a pretty good voice" i said. "not more than you" He responded and chuckled. Iron and Wine started to play by the musicians Ross had payed to play. My eyes widened and i think Ross Noticed. "Can i have this dance?" He stood up and extended his hand which i gladly took.

We swayed at the rythm of the violins and instruments. I rested my head on his chest an he rested his chin on thetop of mmy head. "i like this" he whispered not wanting to interrupt the music. "me too, its..." i began , "perfect" we both said at the same time. I looked up and he had that fabulous smirk planted on his face. We seemed to be leaning in closer and closer until i could feel his breath hitting my lips."Catherine Valentine .... Will you be my girlfriend?" My eyes probably sparkled with happiness. I leaned in a bit closer without touching lips, if that is possible and spoke. "Yes Ross Lynch , I will be your girlfriend" And our lips crashed, slowly moving in sync while the last notes of the song were played.

HOW DID YOU LIKE IT ?! im sorry it took long but i tried so HARD to make it perfect and im still not satisfied , Leave your comments bellow, follow me if you want (: TEASER TO THE SIDE!!, and ill update at 4 votes, love ya ! x