•Bye..•

Lucy p.o.v

Goodbye fairy tail. I look at the guild one more time.Tears well up in my eyes,but I wipe them away.Alright,here I go.I didn't know where I was going to go.I go to the train station,going on a Random train.Well I guess I'm on my own now.I look at a picture.It was me,natsu&happy.Even though he's a jerk,I'm still going to miss him.A tear falls on it,I quickly wipe it away.I shouldn't be crying for him.I was mad.Lissana had won.I close my eyes and quickly fall asleep.

Natsu p.o.v

I walk in the guild and sit down.I was exhausted,I had been going on tons of missions with Lissana."hey natsu,"Mira says."hey,"I say."where's happy?"she asks.
"With Lissana."
"What about Lucy?"
Now that I think about it,I haven't seen Lucy in awhile
"I have no idea where she is."
"Oh yeah,I haven't seen her in like ,3or4 days,I thought she was on a mission with you."
"N-no,y-you said,3or 4days?"I stutter.I was getting worried.
"Yes.....She didn't go on any missions with you?"Mira says with a little concern in her voice,"oh yeah,she left when I said you were on a mission with my sister."
".....really?"I say.
"Yeah,is everything ok?"Mira ask with more concern in her voice.
"I-I.....I gotta go,"I say starting to walk out.