•Shes back?•

Lucy p.o.v
____________

I go open the doors to the guild ,nervous as ever.Everone stands up and looks at me. They have shocked expressions.

Lissana p.o.v
_______________

what the hell is freaking Lucy doing here.I thought she was gone for good.I run out of the guild pissed off. Just wait till I get my hands on you!

Lucy p.o.v
_____________

I hug levy and visit with her and a lot of other people.I was very warmly greeted,which makes me happy.Suddenly,I feel someone tug on my shirt and pull me out of the guild.when we get out ,I look up to see,of course,you guessed him,Natsu.Of course,the only person I didnt wanna see.I try to pull away,but he grabs my arm."look Natsu,I don't wanna see you right now,"I say struggling to still pull away.

"I haven't seen you in years!I've missed you!"he yells.

"why do you expect me to act like everythings ok with you and me,"I say staring to choke up.

"I know,and I'm sorry,"he says more quietly.

"Kicking me off the team is not something I can forgive you about that easily,"I say ,tears now filling my eyes. He looks at me in confusion and disbelief."I never did that!"he yells.

"yes you did!"I pull out the letter Lissana wrote to me years ago.I didn't even know why I still had it.I show him.He looks at it."I'd never kick you off the team!"he yells throwing the note and putting his hands on my shoulders.I pull away."No how could I believe you when you were spending all that time with Lissana!"I yell back at him.

"Look I'm sorry about that!but no one can ever replace you!remember when I told you that

!"

"yeah,but I know you didn't mean it."I say,"I was just a replace ment until Lissana came back!!"

"No you weren't !you were Lucy not Lissana!I'm a jerk for spending more time with her and I'm sorry!"he yells.

"I'm sorry Natsu I just-"I walk away until I hear something that surprises me,I turn around to see the one and only ,Natsu Dragneel,crying.Yup,you heard me,crying. I've never seen him cry before, ever. It surprised me a lot.

Not just a soft cry,crying really hard.

"L-Lucy p-please f-forgive m-me,"he choked out,"I'm s-sorry I m-missed you s-so much!"

"Natsu I-"before I could finish ,he leans his head into my shoulder and hugs me."Natsu?"I whisper.

(A/N~If the picture won't load just scroll back up to the very top and it should be up there)

I hug back ,allowing his tears to fall on me."l-Lucy,I love you,"he says hugging me tighter."I love you too,"I say back.He releases me ,and leans in to my face.Soon his nose was tickling mine is he about to? before I could finish my questionable thought,he kisses me.At first im surprised but then kiss back.

He hugs me again

"please don't leave me,"

he whispers