•Meeting alex•

Natsu p.o.v

I run to Lucy's apartment as fast as I could.I make it and I break into her window like always.i look inside,and I don't see her."Lucy!"I yell.I look everywhere.I search her room.Theres a note,I quickly grab it.i can't believe what I read.i kept reading it over and over again.

I left,and I'm not coming back
-lucy.

There's no way.She couldn't of left.I search her house another time but fail to find her.All of her clothes and things were gone."Lucy!!!"

Lucy p.o.v

the train ride is over,there was a little store so I decided to see if there were any keys.Well,there was one so I run to it.Just as I'm about to grab it ,another girl grabs it first."Oh sorry did you want this?"she asks."yeah,but it's fine,you can keep it,"I say.
She smiles."You a celestial mage?"she asks."yeah,"I say.
"Nice keys you got,"she says pointing at my pocket which they were in.
"Oh thanks,you one too?"I ask.
"Yup.Im Alex,you?" She had brown and black hair and brown eyes.she was wearing a red top and black shorts.
"Oh.I'm Lucy,"I say shacking her hand.
"I don't need this key,you can have it,"I say.
"You sure?"
"Yeah."
She goes up to the counter."I would like this key,"she says to the guy at the desk.
"Ok 1,000,000 jewel,"he says.
"What?"
"1,000,000,"he says getting impatient.
"No way!"
"Yes way!"he says.
"Can you cut me a deal?"
"Nope."
"This is awful,I'm an owner of a guild!!"
She's an owner of a guild?!
"Ok,I'm the owner of this store,"he says.
"Ok,I'm not getting this you cheapskate,"she says slamming the key on the counter.
She walks out ,but I run after her.
"Hey,"I say touching her shoulder,"You're an owner of a guild?"
"Yes I am,"she says smiling,"a celestial Mage guild,"she says.
"Just of celestial mages?!"I asked surprised.
"Yes,I'm the owner now because my mom retired,"she says.
"Wow neat!can I um........"
"Join?yeah of course,"she says laughing.
"Thanks!!why aren't you at your guild right now?"
"Meeting,"she says,"Cmon lets go,we're going on this train,"she says
"Ok!!"
Wow this going to be a great change for me!!!
We then get in the train