•Chapter 21•

Natsu P.O.V
_______________

"Shhh ,don't say anything or ill slit your throat,"Lissana said smirking.

I could feel my blood literally start to boil."LISSANA I SWEAR IF Y-"

"Natsu,my one and only love,don't yell at me,"she said starting to cry,"if you yell or say anything without me asking you ,I'll kill her, If you try to come near me and take away this knife,I'll be faster and stab lucy."I open my mouth,but then shut it quickly.I clutch my fist.

"now ,Natsu,do you..Like me?"Lissana asks in a weird yet creepy voice that sent shivers down my spine."You wanna know the honest answer,no.I don't,"I say.

"BULLSHIT!"She yells.Lucy flinches.I see tears fall down her face.It breaks my heart because I can't do anything.I felt my tears start to build up.Lissana continues,"I KNOW YOU LOVE ME .YOU LOVED ME BEFORE THIS LITTLE BITCH!"Lissana yells pulling lucys head closer to her.More tears fall down her face.One tear slips down my face.

"Aw Natsu don't cry, I won't hurt her...if you Marry me."oh hell no I thought."so Natsu ,say yes,or I'll kill her,"lissana says coldly pulling the knife closer towards het neck."OKAY BE CAREFUL,"I yell,"Lissana can we please talk about this?"

"what is there to talk about?"Lissana laughed."Is there something else I can d-"

"NO,SO SAY YES OR I'LL KILL HER!!"

I look at Lucy.I'm sorry Luce.

"Ok, I will,"I say sadly.Lissana smiles widly.She throws the knife one way and Lucy on the ground.She runs up and hugs me.I look at Lucy who's looking up at me.'I'm so sorry,'I mouth at her.She smiles sadly.'its ok'.

hope this chapter was good.Next chapter will be sad :(