•The wedding part 1•

Natsu pov
_______

*wedding time*

I stand there outside in front of the ocean waiting for lissana to come down the aisle.I look at the Lucy who was sitting in The front row.She looks at me back.She smiles sadly.I quickly look away because I felt like crying.I loved Lucy.Finally I hear the wedding music play.Lissana comes down in her shiny white dress with red roses.Although she has this weird smile planted on her face somethin' ain't right here I thought.

Lissana pov
_________
I walk down to see the love of my life!the boy who I grew up with!who was always there for me!But I have a weird feeling inside me.Sadness?no.Madness?no.Jealousness?no.Guiltiness?.....I don't know......

I finally make it up to where Natsu was.Behind us was a vale if flowers and a priest.I smile at Natsu awkwardly.He smiles sadly back the looks to the ground.This isn't right....no no it is,Natsu is mine!
Finally the preach says all the normal boring kind of stuff you hear at a regular wedding.A couple of times I couldn't help but glance at Lucy.she seemed so sad.I look at her and turn back real quick when I hear ...
"Natsu ,do you take lissana to be your loftily wedded wife?"
"I do,"Natsu says lowly.
"And do you ,lissana,take Natsu to be your loftily wedded husband?"
I can't believe this is happening!!
I smile widely ,"I d-" I took a very quick glance at Lucy again ,she was about to cry but still I could tell was trying to look happy for me and Natsu.I turn back."I-I"
Natsu motion's for me to say I do.
"I....

Don't."