•Coming back•

5 years later

___________
Lucy p.o.v
_________

I'm very strong now.I have much more celestial spirits and I'm very strong!Im the strongest celestial Mage in the guild.I have gone on tons of missions by myself and completed all of them.Now,I have been missing Natsu.i really never gave him a proper 'goodbye'.i cry myself to sleep sometimes,so that's why I'm moving back to fairy tail.I already have everything packed,now I need to tell Alex goodbye.

I tell her to come to my house.

"Hey lucy,"she says coming up to me.

"Hi,"I say sadly.

"I'll miss you,"says alex.I lean in to hug her ,she hugs back.

I start crying.

"thank you so much for helping me get a lot stronger,"I say hugging her again."anytime,please visit, don't let people treat you badly, don't let them walk all over you, prove them wrong!"she says about to cry.

"I Will,"I board the train and leave.

I was getting nervous.I shouldn't miss Natsu,even if I didn't give him a proper goodbye.He was a jerk for kicking me off.But I have been missing my other friends like levy and juvia.I just won't talk to him when I get back.

Natsu p.o.v
____________

lucys been gone for years.I miss her so much.It's all my fault she left. I can't stop thinking about her..Lissana always tried to get me to go out with her ,but I always ignored her.I really never talked to anyone.

But then the guild doors open.I can't believe what I'm seeing.The whole guild and I stand up.Tears formed in my eyes. So many years.....She's back.

"L-Lucy?"