Chapter 10

I know I know, I took forever. but my mind was blocked and I couldnt get these two story ideas out of my head so i've been working on those but bam here this chapter which is very important if you understand the feeling in this or relize anything that might happen, comment tell me what you think is going to happen! :) 

any who expect two or more new stories read if you want.

Vote,Comment,Fan 

thank you for reading love you all!!

Chapter 10***

 Connors POV**

          I have to help Alex and me with this problem; we can't keep falling back to this. We are wasting our life away, but in that very moment when my wolf whimpered that word I was worried. I also have to admit that the Brittney girl from New York is definitely my mate; just the picture of her beautiful face makes my heart heavy with worry.  So here I am with Alex who looked pretty damn wracked from last night, in front of the pack doctor who just got back from something, which has something to do with my step parents for some reason they asked him, the doctor, to not tell me what happened. But I was admitting each of us to a rehab center, yes for werewolves, but this means I can be healthy for my mate, that I won't be some druggie that she can't trust. I don't want to hurt her in any way, but Alex over here seems to hate the crap out of me but it's for his own good.

          "All right Alpha you guys are admitted, a car will be here in an hour but you guy's need a health evaluation. So I will do Alex first since he seems to be suffering still." The doctor smiled and shook his head grabbing a clip board and leading zombie like Alex to the next room. I decided to call Sara, my step mom, by the Doctors house phone. It rings a couple of times then she answers.

"Hello" her voice is soft yet she sounds exhausted, must be those twins.

"Hey Sarah its Connor, I was just wondering where you are and I have something to tell you." I chickened out, wow.

"Oh, we just got into Georgia, it should take us about two hours to get home and there's a storm coming." Oh fun. "Now what did you want to tell me."

In one fast breath "AlexandIaregoingtorehabfordoingdrugs" I closed my eyes tight waiting for her response.

"What was that honey, I'm pregnant with twins you need to slow down?"  She sighed and laughed slightly.

"Alex and I have been doing drugs for a while and I decided that enough is enough so I put us in rehab." I explained Sarah's breathing is the only sound that comes through the phone for a while.

"Connor I'm not happy with you but I am very proud of you for doing that. But also I am very disappointed in you for even going to drugs. Marc calm down. We will be having a long talk with you when we get back especially Marc." She sighed. I can just see her rubbing her swollen belly. She is, my protector but now I feel like I have failed her over these stupid choices I've made. "See you soon Connor we love you."

"Love you too, bye." The line went dead and I took a minute to get myself together. Why did I have to be so stupid?!

"That was a good choice Connor, I really did not was to face Marc and tell him that" I turn around, Alex is sitting in a chair an IV attached to his arm, "He is severely dehydrated," He patted Alex's shoulder and waved me in. It was a typical room you would be in at the doctors and he had me do a physical and checked my eyes since our pack doesn't really have an eye doctor. Well my one good eye is doing fine, the other one, still can't see anything out of it. The Doctor had to go to a house call so he left us in the waiting room. I knew that if Alex was in top notch condition he would try and leave but he seems pretty immobilized. He has his head on the armrest, crumbled up in a ball in the recliner.