chapter 4 - Live and Let Die

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "Always and Forever", in the Quarter, Klaus, Kassandra and Elijah were sitting on the bench.

Caitlin: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"

From 2.03 "Every Mother's Child", in Marcel's Loft, Caitlin and Noah were talking. 

Noah was shirtless. "Now that I told you exactly what I'm fighting for, why don't you tell me if you have an answer for what you can fight for?"

Caitlin looked at Noah for a moment. "I'm fighting to live."

"You're kind of amazing," Noah told her.

Caitlin smiled a small smile, not knowing how to take that.

From 1.22 "From a Cradle to a Grave", outside the plantation, Cassie/Esther and Vincent/Finn stood by Esther's grave.

Kassandra: (voice over from 1.22 From a Cradle to a Grave) "We should have known our mother would not be bound by anything as obvious as death."

From 2.03 "Every Mother's Child", in the back of Lenore's store, Hayley and Mikayla stood on either side of Auria, looking at Lenore/Esther angrily, protecting Auria. 

"Esther," Auria told her.

Later, Hayley, Mikayla and Auria were gone.

Lenore/Esther looked at Klaus, Kassandra and Elijah. "I have come to heal our family. For you, I will undo everything that has been done, thereby giving you a new life."

From 2.03 "Every Mother's Child", in the dining room of the compound, Vincent/Finn looked at his siblings, feigning offense. "Oh, you mean you don't recognize me?"

Kassandra looked at him in realization. "It's been a long time, Finn."

The siblings were sitting around the table.

"Well, there's no way Kol would listen to anything other than his ego," Klaus told them.

"Even the wildest of us Mikaelson brothers, has seen the error of his ways," Vincent/Finn told them.

From 2.01 "Rebirth", outside the record store, Kaleb/Kol held his hand toward Davina. "I'm Kaleb."

Davina shook his hand. "Davina."

From 2.02 "Alive and Kicking", in Rousseau's, A werewolf grabbed Davina, pushing her against the bar, turning her head so he could try to bite her in the neck.

Mikael arrived, throwing the werewolf across the bar.

Kaleb/Kol hid behind the bar, becoming fearful when he realized that his father was alive.

Elijah turned toward Mikael, completely shocked. "Father?"

"Hello, son," Mikael told him. 

From 2.03 "Every Mother's Child", in the lycee, Lenore/Esther and Vincent/Finn were talking.

"How do you expect to show them the error of their ways?" Vincent/Finn asked.

From 2.03 "Every Mother's Child", in Marcel's Loft, the vampire party was going on.

Noah was playing the same song he had started to play when Caitlin had asked him to, playing the blues guitar.

Marcel, Gia and Josh were sitting on a couch together, drinking and laughing together.

Caitlin stood on the balcony above the main room, watching Noah play.

Noah looked up to meet her gaze, still playing, smirking.