chapter 18 - Night Has a Thousand Eyes

Outfits in the external link 

From 2.16 "Save My Soul", in the dining room of the compound, Klaus, Elijah, Kassandra and Freya sat at the table.

Kassandra: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"

"Dahlia is the most powerful witch I've ever seen," Freya told them. "She craves more power still, and that is why she will come here, to take the child's power for herself."

From 2.16 "Save My Soul", in Kol's Playhouse, Davina and Eva/Rebekah were talking.

Eva/Rebekah looked at her in concern. "Have you gotten any sleep lately?"

"I've been here studying all this stuff since Kol died," Davina told her.

From 2.15 "They All Asked For You", in the tavern, Klaus and Aiden were talking.

"The wolves need a new leader," Klaus told him. "I can help you become the leader your pack deserves."

From 2.15 "They All Asked For You", in the LaRue Mansion, Marcel, Caitlin, Auria and Josephine were talking.

Auria stepped closer to Josephine. "I will do anything to set things right between us."

From 2.17 "Exquisite Corpse", in the warehouse, the wind blew around fiercely, blowing around Kassandra, Caitlin, Auria and Freya's hair.

Vincent, Eva and Caitlin were still unconscious, lying in the salt circle.

Marcel and Noah stood nearby.

Elijah and Kassandra knelt on either side of the unconscious, channeled Freya.

Auria knelt next to them, holding her hands over her unconscious body, channeling her, her eyes closed

The teenagers, including Davina, all started to wake.

From 2.17 "Exquisite Corpse", in the Quarter, Various New Orleans covens, vampires, werewolves, the Mikaelsons, Hayley, Mikayla and Caitlin were gathered in the Quarter, as celebration in Auria's honor for saving all of the children and helping take down Eva Sinclair.

Josephine put a necklace around Auria's neck. "This yours now, Auria. It's a witch's talisman that will magnify your power immensely. Will give you the power to protect yourself, and others. You might very well be what brings peace to this city. Or the closest thing that New Orleans has seen." Josephine and Auria smiled, embracing, pulling away. "You more than made up for the wrong you've done. Welcome back, Auria."

The crowd applauded.

Auria looked over the Quarter, smiling.

From 2.15 "They All Asked For You", in the cemetery, Klaus, Kassandra, Elijah and Freya were talking.

"Dahlia has the power to kill anyone who stands in her way," Freya told them.

"And you know how to stop her?" Elijah asked.

Freya nodded. "Given the proper material, yes. I've sent Father to procure them."

"You put the life of my child in the hands of Mikael," Klaus told her, turning to leave.

From 2.16 "Save My Soul", in the courtyard, Klaus and Kassandra were talking.

"Nothing will happen to that child," Kassandra told him. "But we have to consider every weapon at our disposal."

From 2.14 "I Love You, Forever", in the nursery, Hayley was holding Hope.

Kassandra: (voice over from 2.16 Save My Soul) "Dahlia is coming."