chapter 14 - I Love You, Forever

Outfits in the external link

From 2.12 "Sanctuary", in the courtyard, Rebekah walked toward Kassandra.

Mikayla: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"

"Hello, Sandra," Rebekah told her.

Kassandra smiled a small, relieved smile in realization. "Rebekah."

From 2.12 "Sanctuary", outside the Fauline Cottage, Freya and Rebekah were talking.

"You know who I am," Freya told her.

"Freya," Rebekah told her.

"Tell our brothers and sister I'll be coming to see them soon," Freya told her. 

From 2.13 "The Devil Is Damned", in the bayou, Mary had gathered all of the Alphas of the packs intending to join the Crescents, setting up the ingredients for the ritual to bind them to their pack.

Mikayla and Jackson stood nearby.

"Do you renounce your Alpha status?" Mary asked.

The Alphas all knelt in front of Mikayla and Jackson.

Gia and the vampires swarmed around them, hungry and weakened. They all started to transform, attacking the Alphas.

From 2.13 "The Devil Is Damned", in the bayou, Jackson and Mikayla were talking.

"These attacks, they're only going to get worse," Mikayla told him. "We need to get married as soon as possible."

Jackson nodded in agreement.

From 2.12 "Sanctuary", in Lenore's Store, Vincent/Finn grabbed Kaleb/Kol by the shirt, pressing his hand against his chest. "I curse you to this body, unable to jump to another. A meaningless, lonely death."

From 2.13 "The Devil Is Damned", outside the Mikaelson Safe House, Cami and Hope were just about to the house.

The car suddenly shut off in the middle of the road.

Cami, confused, started pressing the start button, but nothing would power up. 

From 2.13 "The Devil Is Damned", in the living room of the Mikaelson Safe House, Elijah stood, turning to face Vincent/Finn. "Gas has pervaded every single room in this home." He took off his daylight ring, holding it in one hand, holding his other hand into the sunlight. "Goodbye, brother."

Elijah let his hand burn and burst into flames, igniting the gas in the air.

From 2.13 "The Devil Is Damned", outside, The house exploded in a humongous fireball with Vincent/Finn and Elijah inside.

Cami was the explosion from inside the car down the road, jumping in shock and horror, watching the house go up in flames. 

--~--

Day One - Same Night 

On the Road - Cami's Car

Cami was driving, speeding down the road.

Hope was in the backseat in her carseat, crying.

Cami turned back to comfort her, panicked and anxious. "It's okay, sweet girl. I just need to find a pay phone."

Cami finally found a run-down auto garage, pulling in.

--