chapter 11 - Brotherhood of the Damned

Outfits in the external link

From 2.03 "Every Mother's Child", in the courtyard, Klaus, Kassandra and Elijah waked out of the compound.

Marcel: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"

From 2.03 "Every Mother's Child", in the dining room of the compound, Vincent/Finn looked at his siblings, feigning offense. "You mean you don't recognize me?"

Kassandra looked at him in realization. "It's been a long time, Finn."

From 2.10 "Gonna Set Your Flag On Fire", in the Mikaelson Safe House, Klaus, Elijah, Kassandra, Hayley, Mikayla and Cami were talking.

Klaus looked at Cami. "Hayley, Kassandra, Mikayla and I will return home. You will remain here with Elijah."

"He's been experiencing some side effects since his ordeal as our mother's captive," Kassandra told her.

From 2.10 "Gonna Set Your Flag On Fire", on the outside balcony of the compound, Jackson and Mikayla were talking.

"So, you ready to do this?" Mikayla asked. "I mean, I know it's not gonna be simple, this mystical Unification Ceremony."

From 2.10 "Gonna Set Your Flag On Fire", in the courtyard, Klaus and Hayley stood on the balcony, watching the drama unfold below.

The werewolves and the vampires were trying to form an alliance in the courtyard of the compound.

Jackson and Mikayla were standing between the two groups.

"You wolves are here because you want freedom," Mikayla told them. 

"My vamps and I are willing to stand with you against the witches," Marcel told them.

Vincent/Finn walked between the two groups. "I see you're brokering a truce." 

Kassandra and Kaleb/Kol joined Klaus and Hayley on the balcony. They were all alarmed and confused to what Vincent/Finn was doing. 

Vincent/Finn backed away toward the doorway, backing out of the threshold, outside of the compound. He held a hand toward the alleyway behind him, using magic to pull Caitlin into view, pushing her into the compound, making her fall to the ground on her back painfully. He rubbed his fingers together, blowing on them, casting a spell. He slammed his hand against the doorway.

The entire building shook, startling everyone.

Noah slammed into an invisible barrier. His skin burned as if he was outside in the sun without a daylight ring. He had to back away from the doorway before his hand could catch fire.

Kaleb/Kol: (voice over from 2.10 Gonna Set Your Flag On Fire) "Did he really just trap us all in here?"

From 2.10 "Gonna Set Your Flag On Fire", in Kassandra's room, Kassandra was on the phone with Vincent/Finn.

"If those vampires even attempt to feed, they'll find themselves unable to stop," Vincent/Finn told her. 

From 2.10 "Gonna Set Your Flag On Fire", in the courtyard, Kaleb/Kol, Davina and Auria were setting up a spell at the barrier/doorway.

Marcel walked toward them.

"Her blood can help us cast a destruction spell," Auria told him. "It would temporarily neutralize all magical objects in the compound, including the compound itself. It will give us sixty seconds to escape while the boundary is shut down."

Later, Auria, Davina and Kaleb/Kol completed the spell.

Hayley, Mikayla and Jackson ushered the werewolves past Kaleb/Kol, Davina and Auria.