chapter 9 - Map Of Moments

Outfits in the external link

From 2.03 "Every Mother's Child", in the courtyard, Klaus, Kassandra and Elijah waked out of the compound.

Rebekah: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"

From 2.03 "Every Mother's Child", in the back of Lenore's store, Hayley and Mikayla stood in front of Auria protectively, glaring at Lenore/Esther.

Klaus, Kassandra and Elijah walked in.

"I assume you've had the misfortune of speaking to my mother," Kassandra told them.

Later, Hayley, Mikayla and Auria were gone.

Lenore/Esther looked at Klaus, Kassandra and Elijah. "I have come to heal our family."

From 2.08 "The Brothers That Care Forgot", in the dining room of the compound, Klaus, Kassandra, Marcel and Noah faced Kaleb/Kol and Vincent/Finn.

"We'd prefer you both to join us against our mother, but I'll happily settle for one or the other," Klaus told them.

From 2.07 "Chasing the Devil's Tail", in the lycee, Lenore/Esther and Vincent/Finn were talking.

"It is time you bring Auria in," Lenore/Esther told him.

From 2.08 "The Brothers That Care Forgot", in the courtyard, Auria was sitting on a couch, drinking a glass of water.

Marcel sat next to her.

Noah and Caitlin sat in chairs at the bar.

Davina and Kaleb/Kol examined the puncture wounds on Auria's back.

Kassandra was kneeling next to Klaus' unconscious form.

Auria turned toward Kaleb/Kol in alarm. "Esther prepared my body for someone to jump into?"

From 2.08 "The Brothers That Care Forgot", in the ballroom, Vincent/Finn was hanging from his wrists by his shackles from the stairwell railing, looking at Auria. "She was preparing you for Rebekah."

From 2.08 "The Brothers That Care Forgot", in the park, Rebekah was holding Hope, on the phone. "I have the baby, and we're on the run."

From 2.08 "The Brothers That Care Forgot", in the diner, Rebekah brought Hope to Elijah.

Rebekah: (voice over from 2.08 The Brothers That Care Forgot) "Esther found us."

Elijah was holding Hope, sitting across the table from Rebekah. "Then she made an offer to make us all mortal again."

Rebekah gently opened the kitchen door, looking inside, seeing dozens of bloody, dead bodies strewn about, gasping in horror, turning around, shielding Hope with her blanket to keep her from seeing any of the carnage.

Later, Elijah was holding Hope. "We mustn't let the world ever hurt her."

Rebekah walked up behind Elijah, watching him suspiciously, rubbing his arm. "You're right."

Rebekah quickly grabbed Elijah by the chin, snapping his neck, letting him fall to the floor. She sighed, looking overwhelmed and reeling with the day's events.

From 2.07 "Chasing the Devil's Tail", in Kol's Playhouse, Davina and Kaleb/Kol were talking.

"Those daggers don't work on Klaus," Davina told him.

"It's not impossible to change the dagger itself," Kaleb/Kol told her, showing her the diamond.

"That's a giant diamond," Davina told him.