chapter 19 - When the Levee Breaks

Outfits in the external link 

From 2.18 "Night Has a Thousand Eyes", in Mikayla/Jackson's room, Mikayla and Hayley were sitting on the bed.

Marcel: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"

"I say we take Hope and Jackson and the pack and we leave town," Hayley told her. "Tonight."

From 2.18 "Night Has a Thousand Eyes", in the courtyard, Klaus, Elijah, Eva/Rebekah, Hayley, Mikayla and Freya were talking.

"There is a jazz club in Algiers by the name of St. James Infirmary," Klaus told them. "Noah has acquired it, and Josephine is fortifying it as a sanctuary against magic." He turned to Hayley. "Pack your things." Hayley rolled her eyes. Klaus looked at Mikayla. "I trust that you will do everything you can to protect them."

From 2.18 "Night Has a Thousand Eyes", in Aiden's apartment, Aiden was on the phone with Klaus.

"While my hands are full, I need you to serve as my eyes and ears," Klaus told him.

From 2.18 "Night Has a Thousand Eyes", in the courtyard, Josh and Aiden were talking about Jackson.

"I can't just stab him in the back," Aiden told him.

"I don't know if you have a choice," Josh told him worriedly.

From 2.18 "Night Has a Thousand Eyes", outside the compound, Jackson, Mikayla, Hayley and Hope were in the alley behind the compound, waiting.

Jackson sighed, anxiously rubbing his hands together. "He should be here by now. Something must have happened."

Noah rushed toward them, looking at them suspiciously. "Everything okay?"

Jackson looked a little alarmed.

Mikayla played it off, giving Noah a look. "Are we going to Algiers or what?"

"Right now, that club is the safest place in town," Noah told them.

From 2.18 "Night Has a Thousand Eyes", in the church, Dahlia confronted the Mikaelsons. "You lost the one thing that you could have used against me." She held up the knife. "The weapon you created."

Dahlia dropped the knife into a fire, using magic to destroy it.

Freya started to run forward. "No!"

Kassandra held her back.

From 2.18 "Night Has a Thousand Eyes", in the courtyard, the Mikaelsons were talking.

"This was not my plan," Freya told them. "You rushed it and made but a single weapon."

"Your materials are easily found," Kassandra told her.

Klaus rushed toward Mikael, pushing him against the wall, pushing the tip of the white oak stake into his heart, but not staking him.

Freya walked toward them. "No!"

Elijah held Freya back.

Klaus angrily staked Mikael in the heart.

Freya struggled, screaming in denial and devastation. "No!"

Klaus turned to face the siblings. "Viking ash is indeed rare. But all you really need is a burning Viking corpse."

From 2.18 "Night Has a Thousand Eyes", in the Quarter, Dahlia and Josephine faced each other.

"I must use you to send a message to all those who would side against me," Dahlia told her.

Dahlia took the bow from Josephine, circling around her to stand behind her, using the bow to slit her throat, letting her fall to the ground, leaving Josephine to bleed to death in the street with the violin at her side.