chapter 7 - Chasing the Devil's Tail

Outfits in the external link

From 2.03 "Every Mother's Child", in the courtyard, Klaus, Kassandra and Elijah waked out of the compound.

Davina: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"

From 2.03 "Every Mother's Child", in the back of Lenore's store, Hayley and Mikayla stood in front of Auria protectively, glaring at Lenore/Esther.

Klaus, Kassandra and Elijah walked in.

"I assume you've had the misfortune of speaking to my mother," Kassandra told them.

Later, Hayley, Mikayla and Auria were gone.

Lenore/Esther looked at Klaus, Kassandra and Elijah. "I have come to heal our family. For you, I will undo everything that has been done, thereby giving you a new life."

From 2.05 "Red Door", outside the warehouse, Davina and Kaleb/Kol were talking.

"We should get out of here," Kaleb/Kol told her. "My brother and my sister are not the forgiving kind."

"I'm not afraid of them," Davina told him, pulling the white oak stake out of the inside of her jacket, showing it to him. "I'm out to get even with Klaus. And you're going to help me."

From 2.06 "Wheel Inside the Wheel", in the bayou, Jackson, Mikayla and Oliver were talking.

Oliver stood to face Jackson, beaten and bloody. "You're the Alpha. Our people are not meant to be slaves. You can free them." He looked between Jackson and Mikayla. "Both of you can. Together."

Oliver started to cough up blood, falling to his knees.

Jackson and Mikayla knelt next to Oliver worriedly.

Oliver bled from his eyes and nose, dying in Jackson's arms.

Mikayla and Jackson looked at each other in shocked denial, both of them about to cry, horrified that they couldn't have done anything to stop Oliver from dying in front of them.

From 2.05 "Red Door", in the crypt, Elijah tried to lunge toward Lenore/Esther angrily, but still couldn't get any closer.

"I want you to rejoin our family, take the body of a mortal," Lenore/Esther told him. "We can all be happy again."

From 2.06 "Wheel Inside the Wheel", in the cemetery, Ansel held up his sword until he saw that it was Klaus. "Niklaus?"

Klaus was panicking. "No. You're not real."

"I am flesh and blood," Ansel told him. "Your flesh and blood. You are my son."

From 2.06 "Wheel Inside the Wheel", in the crypt, Kassandra laid Elijah on the floor, breaking the cuffs off of his wrist.

Lenore/Esther approached them. She looked at Klaus. "I brought him here to be the father you never had."

From 2.06 "Wheel Inside the Wheel", in Elijah's room, Klaus and Kassandra laid Elijah on his bed.

Elijah was still in his bloodstained, ripped suit. He was still unconscious.

Klaus and Kassandra looked at Elijah in worried concern.

Lenore/Esther: (voice over from 2.06 Wheel Inside the Wheel) "You said you wanted Elijah. He's sleeping. When he wakes, he'll make his own decision."

--~--

Elijah's Dream