chapter 8 - The Brothers That Care Forgot

Outfits in the external link

From 2.03 "Every Mother's Child", in the courtyard, Klaus, Kassandra and Elijah waked out of the compound.

Mikayla: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"

From 2.03 "Every Mother's Child", in the back of Lenore's store, Hayley and Mikayla stood in front of Auria protectively, glaring at Lenore/Esther.

Klaus, Kassandra and Elijah walked in.

"I assume you've had the misfortune of speaking to my mother," Kassandra told them.

Later, Hayley, Mikayla and Auria were gone.

Lenore/Esther looked at Klaus, Kassandra and Elijah. "I have come to heal our family."

From 2.05 "Red Door", in the crypt, Elijah tried to lunge toward her angrily, but still couldn't get any closer.

"I want you to rejoin our family, take the body of a mortal," Lenore/Esther told him. "We can all be happy again."

From 2.07 "Chasing the Devil's Tail", in the lycee, Lenore/Esther and Vincent/Finn were talking.

"It is time you bring Auria in," Lenore/Esther told him.

Vincent/Finn was visibly nervous. "I thought we had more time."

From 2.07 "Chasing the Devil's Tail", in Rousseau's, Lenore/Esther walked toward Auria. "My son has taken quite the liking to you." Auria raised her arm toward Lenore/Esther. Lenore/Esther held the bottle of herbs she had shown Vincent/Finn earlier, chanting over it. "Carama sae au."

Auria couldn't breathe, looking weak and lightheaded, almost as if being sedated, drifting into unconsciousness.

From 2.04 "Live and Let Die", in Marcel's Loft, the werewolves surrounded Marcel, Noah, Caitlin, Josh and the other vampires.

"Proud werewolves on a witch's leash," Noah told them. "I hope those rings you're wearing are worth it."

From 2.07 "Chasing the Devil's Tail", in Kol's Playhouse, Davina was lying down.

Kaleb/Kol was sitting next to her. "You're gonna like me, Davina Claire." He laid a blanket over her. "An I'm gonna let you pretend a while that you don't already."

From 2.06 "Wheel Inside the Wheel", in Elijah's room, Klaus and Kassandra laid Elijah on his bed.

Elijah was still in his bloodstained, ripped suit. He was still unconscious.

Klaus and Kassandra looked at Elijah in worried concern.

Lenore/Esther: (voice over from 2.06 Wheel Inside the Wheel) "When he wakes, he'll make his own decision."

From 1.22 "From a Cradle to a Grave", on the road, Kassandra handed Hope to Rebekah.

Kassandra: (voice over from 2.06 Wheel Inside the Wheel) "You declared war when you came after our family."

From 2.06 "Wheel Inside the Wheel", in the crypt, Klaus lost his temper, grabbing Lenore/Esther by her throat, pushing her against the wall.

Lenore/Esther struggled to breathe. "You... don't... understand."

Later, Klaus and Kassandra were gone.

Vincent/Finn knelt next to Lenore/Esther. "If that child had lived..."

Vincent/Finn couldn't finish, unable to speak the words.

"Dahlia would return," Lenore/Esther finished gravely. "And she would come for us all."