chapter 22 - Ashes to Ashes

Outfits in the external link 

From 2.20 "City Beneath the Sea", in the Rayvnne tomb, Auria and Vincent were talking.

Elijah: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"

"Auria, the covens need a leader," Vincent told her. "Someone who's got faith, someone who will use the craft to help people. Someone who's fearless."

From 2.21 "Fire With Fire", in the cemetery, Auria's ascension to Regent.

"I accept the role of Regent to our people," Auria told them.

From 2.20 "City Beneath the Sea", in St. James Infirmary, Marcel, Noah, Caitlin and Auria were talking.

"Think about it, Caitlin," Noah told her. "Finn and Eva came after you for power. And this Dahlia chick is obsessed with kids with power."

"You have the untapped, unreachable power of twelve witches writhing inside of you because of the link," Marcel told her. "Even if you can't get to it, I'm willing to bet that Dahlia would be able to rip it out of you."

From 2.21 "Fire With Fire", in Klaus' study, Eva/Rebekah and Marcel were talking.

"I die, and then I wake up in my true body," Eva/Rebekah told him.

Eva/Rebekah grabbed a letter opener from the desk, stabbing herself in the neck with it.

Marcel rushed closer. "No!"

Marcel caught Eva/Rebekah as she fell.

Eva/Rebekah gasped, dying in his arms.

From 2.21 "Fire With Fire", in the courtyard, Noah pulled Freya to a standing position.

Dahlia approached. "Sacred soil, Viking ash. Did you think that your blood was the key to my demise?"

From 2.19 "When the Levee Breaks", in the painting room, Klaus and Elijah were fighting.

Elijah pulled out the golden dagger, driving it into Klaus' chest, making him scream in pain, pushing them both upright, driving the dagger the rest of the way into Klaus' heart.

Kassandra: (voice over from 2.19 When the Levee Breaks) "When he wakes, he will punish us all."

From 2.21 "Fire With Fire", in Marcel's Loft, Dahlia knelt next to Caitlin. "Hello, my dear. I don't think I've come across such a creature as you." She hovered a hand over Caitlin's chest. "I can feel the power. So deep inside, so far from your reach. But I take what I want. And right now... I want everything."

From 2.21 "Fire With Fire", in the courtyard, Klaus lost his temper, rushing toward Kassandra, biting her on the neck, snapping her neck, letting her fall unconscious. He stabbed Elijah in the heart with Papa Tunde's Blade

Elijah tried his best to break out of Klaus' grip, but he was quickly overwhelmed by the excruciating pain of the cursed blade, screaming in agony as the blade magically embedded itself in his chest.

From 2.21 "Fire With Fire", in the junkyard, Dahlia raised her arms at her sides. Mikayla felt her bones starting to break, gasping in pain, falling to the ground. Every other wolf's bones started to break, making them fall to their knees.

"What are you doing to us?" Mikayla asked in pain.

Klaus walked closer to Mikayla. "The Crescent curse. Now you will be trapped in wolf form."

From 2.21 "Fire With Fire", on the road, Caitlin had found Mary's truck in the middle of the road that had been abandoned when Mary and Hayley had been forced to turn. She ran closer to the truck, finding Hope in the back. "Hey." Hope was crying. Caitlin picked her up out of the car seat, gently rocking her to calm her down. Caitlin sighed, completely overwhelmed, pulling out her phone, making a call. "Noah?"