He's an Original!

When Isabel arrived in the door she noticed Cara sitting down on the sofa watching the television, Cara turned around to see who came in the door.

"Oh my god! I was worried sick about you! What took you so long?" Cara asked in her regular panicked voice, Isabel just sighed.

"I had a bit of a run in with another vampire, God he was such a prick!" Isabel growled, Cara frowned in curiousity.

"Who was it? One of the Salvatore brothers, I hear Stefan is drinking blood again. Or Katherine, I mean Katerina, she goes by Katherine now." Cara asked the worry still in her voice, though she knew herself she didn't have to worry about Isabel.

"No, he told me his name was Kol Mikaelson, I know it sounds very familiar but I can't remember where I've heard it before." Isabel told her sister who was now gaping at her.

"Did he hurt you or bite you?" Cara asked suddently, Isabel suddently felt a bit worried herself my the stern tone in her sisters voice, a tone that is very rare indeed.

"Erm, no, well sort of. We kind of tried to hurt each other, but he didn't bite me though. Why, do you know who he is?" Isabel asked frantically, Cara sighed and then kicked the wall, causing a hole to appear.

"Kol Mikaelson is Niklaus Mikaelson's brother! Kol is an original! Him, his sister Rebekah and his other brother Elijah were all basically incapitated by Klaus a few years after I was born. I can't believe he's back, that means Elijah and Rebekah will be back too! Oh crap!" Cara explained, she was getting more and more frustrated everytime she talked about it.

"Isn't Elijah the one who killed-"

"Don't mention his name, he's my past and I ever want to hear his name again!" Cara snapped, Isabel was about to smirk but decided it was a very bad thing to do at this moment. Cara's ex-boyfriend, Thomas Clarke, told her he loved her, turned her then cheated on her with someone else. Before Cara had the chance to Elijah came along and killed him because he apparently liked the person who Thomas cheated on Cara with.

"Don't ever go near any of the originals okay, Is, I'm not trying to be all over protective I'm just warning you, they can compell us. They will find out a way to kill us, heck, they'll probably compell us to tell them how to kill us. Which is why this," Cara took out the brown-ish red stake from the drawer in front of the mirror. "this has to be hidden far away." And with that Cara took the stake and moved over to the one of the many painting hung on the wall, she took the painting off the wall revealing a small silver door, a safe. She opened the safe and placed the stake in the very back, she then locked the save and put in a new combination. When she turned around she expected to see Isabel in the exact same place instead she found a note on the table.

'Thanks for the advice, now, excuse me while I go kill him, love Izzy <3 ' The note read, Cara's eyes widened in fear.

"Oh my God, Is! You don't even know how to kill an original!" Cara shouted, in hope that Isabel was close enough to hear her, no such luck. "Come on, Cara, for a change it's time to go and save Izzy's ass." Cara grabbed her coat and ran with full speed to the Mikaelson house, fear errupting through her whole body. She kindly rang the doorbell, only to have more fear run through her when she saw who answered the door.

"Elijah?" She gasped, he smiled warmly at her.

"Ah, Cara, nice to see you again." He told her as she stood there frozen.