You never know

Isabel arrived at her house and ran inside, she was breathless after running from the Mikaelson house, afraid of one of them would catch her. She had no idea that she could ever be terrified of someone, she thought she was the scariest you could get, but that was before she knew they could kill her, if they couldn't that would be different. She slammed the door behind her and leaned against it for a few moments, catching her breath.

 "Well, well, well." She heard a voice say from her kitchen and watching in disgust at the person who came out.

 "What do you want Katherine?" Isabel growled, Katherine's sickly happy grin stayed in place as she took slow steps towards Isabel.

 "Oh just some small talk, a little girly time and maybe ask you a few questions." She gestured to the sofa and Isabel scowled slightly as she walked over to it and sat.

 "I suppose this has something to do with the damn cure too." Isabel guessed and Katherine clapped her hands with false enthusiasm.

 "My, my, aren't you smart." She teased, Isabel gave a sarcastic smile. "Where is it gone?" She asked suddenly, her face getting very serious. Isabel raised an eyebrow in confusion, isn't Katherine the one who took it from the safe and enchanted it.

 "Hold on! You're the one that took it from us!? Not that I care about that, I don't really care where the cure ends up." Isabel admitted, Katherine gripped her arm hard, it didn't hurt her though, Isabel just elbowed Katherine in the stomach causing the Doppelganger to jolt forward. "Never do anything like that again." Warned Isabel with a sweet smile.

 "How would you feel if that cure ended up with Silas?" Katherine asked with a frown, Silas, Silas...  Where had Isabel heard that before.

 "Kol, seriously, Silas is not coming back anytime soon, relax, brother." Rebekah said in attempts to calm, her panicking brother who sounded as though he was pacing.

 "You don't know that! You don't know where that cure could end up, if he comes back to life, we're all done with! Do you understand that, Bekah!?"  Kol shouted at her, Isabel couldn't believe Kol, of all people, was worried about Silas, an imaginary monster, coming back to life.

 "Just as long as none of our enemies find it we'll be okay, don't worry brother, we'll find it." Rebekah promised.

 "Silas." Isabel whispered in realization, she looked at Katherine who was nodding slowly. "He's real isn't he?" Katherine nodded once again.

 "Which is why you have to tell me everything you know about the cure." Katherine told her, Isabel groaned and shook her head.

 "I have no idea what the big deal about the cure even is, and I thought you had it?" Isabel questioned once again, Katherine shook her head.

 "Someone took it, I stole it from you, I managed to get a witch to put a spell on the safe so that nobody would steal your... secret weapon." Katherine smirked at the end, obviously meaning the stake.

 "Wow, so generous."

 "I know right!" Katherine giggled but then coughed and but a straight face back on again. "Now, do you have any idea who might have the cure?" 

 "I actuall-" Isabel was caught off by the sound of her door opening, she grabbed Katherine's arm and quickly ran with her to the wall where the people couldn't see them. She heard a voice, no wait! Two voices? Cara and... Elijah?

 "I'm so sorry again for what happened, I just wanted to protect you, I promise." She heard Elijah say, Isabel sneaked a peek around the corner, careful not to be caught, she almost gasped at the sight. Cara was standing outside the front door, both her hands intertwined with Elijah's and her back was to Isabel, she could see Elijah looking down with guilt written all over his face.