#3 Cuddles

Damon:
You and Damon loved lazy day's together. You would always cuddle up on him to fell warm. Damon loved this, he would smile down at you and wrap his arms around you protectively. You would wrap you legs around his hips and snuggle up on your handsome boyfriend. Cuddle for you and Damon is your favorite thing to do. It makes you both feel closer to each other.

Danny:Danny would always pull you close to him when you two cuddle

Danny:
Danny would always pull you close to him when you two cuddle. He loves wrapping his arms around you. This let's him know that your his and only his. You always feel safe in your loving boyfriend arms. He would kiss your hair and whisper sweet things he loves about you to make you smile.

Justin:
Justin loves to snuggle up on you. He would lay on your thighs and cuddles on you. Justin is scared you'll leave him for someone else so when he cuddles on you he holds you like a child who is scared. Justin loves when you play with his hair when his on you. You would always smile down at him and let him know you love him and only him.

--Hey lovely's today is February 21,2016 and my break is over so I go to school tomorrow

-
-
Hey lovely's today is February 21,2016 and my break is over so I go to school tomorrow. I'm so upset about that. Anyways I really hope you enjoy this book so far.