#15 First Fight

First fight request by
whateverstories123

Damon:

You were going over to Damon's place for a movie night. You guys have ever Friday night. You tired calling him all day to check if the movie night was still a plan. You called once. Nothing. You called twice. Nada. You called for a third time still no answer. You gave up calling him on the seventh call. Damon not answering worried you. He always answered your phone calls so this was so strange to you. You still decided to go over his place to make sure he's alright and to see if the movie night was still on.

When you arrived to his house it was seven thirty-two at the night. You knocked against the door and waited patiently for your boyfriend to answer. Ten minutes later your still standing outside the house. You decided to knock again but this time harder and louder. Seconds later the door is swung open reviling an annoying boy with blue eyes. Damon started at you with a blank expression. Silence grow thick and it made you want to throw yourself off a bridge.

"Hey Damon," You gave him an awkward smile. " I was worried about you all day."

"Why?" He spoke with no emotion. Your heart feel deep in your stomach. You have never experienced Damon acting this way tours you and it bugged you.

"Why?" You repeated. "Are you stupid or something? Yeah why were you worried about me?" Damon glared at you. You wanted to slap him. Your boyfriend just called you stupid. Confusement washed all over you and made your face heat with anger.

"Are you fucking retarded? Why? Why you ask? I was worried because your my freaking boyfriend and I was scared something happen to you because you didn't pick up your damn phone!" You exploded with anger as you screamed in Damon's face.

Damon's face grow red with anger as well. His blue eyes held no emotion. "Why the fuck are you so clingy?" You slapped him. Without thinking your hand went flying across his face. He stood there with wide eyes.

"Oh my god." You whispered covering your mouth. A red mark painted across his right cheek.

"What the hell (Your Name)," Damon glared deadly at you. "That's it I don't wanna see you anymore."

Your heart feel even deeper in your stomach. "Wh- what?" You stuttered out.

"You're to clingy I'm done with you. Plus you're acting real bitchy. So just leave." Damon spatted.

"You're so fucking stupid. I hate you so much Damon. And yeah I'll leave. I'll leave out of your live. Don't text or call me anymore you dumb ass" You slapped him again. This time harder. You turned your heels and ran back home as tears feel down your sad face.

Danny:

You were hanging out in the park with your boyfriend Danny, Justin, Damon, Tish, Blake, and Alex. You all were just hanging out like you always do when you all have time. Danny was chasing Blake with Tish helping him. Giggles roared out of there mouths as they played around. Justin and Damon were in the swings talking. You sat on the grass with one of your close friends Alex. Alex had his head laid on your lap as you played with his soft hair.

"So you think Danny would like it?" You asked as you stared down at Alex. He looked at you and smiled friendly at you. "Yeah I honestly think he will." You had brought something special for Danny as a thank you for always being there for me present and Alex helped you pick out the gift.

You and Alex laughed and talked with one another for the past seven minutes. Danny notice you and Alex from far distant and he grow jealous.

An hour later you all decided to go home and call it a day. Danny hasn't talk to you all day in the park or the car drive to his house. You found that strange.