Chapter 10: Taken

I sat inside the rock walls, starring into the fire. Sadly, I was alone. All because Glenn was off flirting with Maggie and Daryl was looking for Sophia.

A twig snapped behind me, causing me to snap my head back. I gasped then felt the pain of being hit in the head with the back of a gun.
My world spun as I tried to stand but I fell then everything went black..

Daryl's POV

I returned from my daily search with my crossbow slung across my back. I couldn't see Jaden and the people look like they are worried... Scared
"Hey! What's going on?" I shouted. I was hoping for Jaden to push her way through the crowd and answer me but instead Rick answered. "Daryl... Jaden is gone..."
"What?" I turned and seen Glenn holding his full backpack and his eyes widened in shock. At first, it felt like nothin' but then something snapped inside of me. Anger, worry, fear, hope.
"You... How.... What the fuck!?" I stammered. I threw my crossbow down, off my shoulder and stormed through the crowd, shoving who ever made contact with me and towards their shelter. The rock walls were perfectly fine, their not-so-little shelter was perfectly fine... But there was a trail of several bootprints leading out of the opening.
"Have you guys followed these tracks?!" I snapped. None of them fucking answered so I knew the answer right away. "You guys are fucking assholes! Me and Glenn will look for her by ourselves if we have to!" I stomped over and picked up my crossbow, loading it while I followed the tracks, Glenn by my side.

We've walked for a good few hours... or so it felt, then we came across a fenced area. Why was it fenced?