Chapter 4: Wrong place, wrong time

><Jaden Rhee><

"Thanks Daryl!" I giggled and grabbed his crossbow. Today was the fifth day he's let me use it. He even taught me how to shoot it! I was so happy!

I was out in the woods, alone, hunting for the camp. With Daryl being the only hunter, he had too much pressure on supporting the camp with food. I decided to help him out and go out hunting!
That's when I seen it, a beautiful doe. Slowly and carefully, I stalked closer, readying the crossbow.
"Come at me you mother fuckers!" I heard some faint shouting. When I looked back up to the doe, she was gone. "Shit!" I whispered. Who was that? Why where they hollering? Quietly, I made my way over to the source. "Merle?" I said quietly... but I guess it was louder than I thought. Merle snapped his head over to me and smirked.
"Jaden! Where have you been all my life!" He said in a sarcastic tone, making his way over to me. When he reached me, I froze in fear. His hand was gone! They said that he cut his hand off but I didn't really think they were serious! "Merle... what are you doing?" I asked, finally finding my voice. "What's it look like sweet cheeks?" I glanced behind him. There were walkers... many of them...
As an instinct, I turned to leave, but Merle's hand gripped onto my arm. "Let. Me. Go." I demanded, trying to get myself free. "No. You now have a job to do!" He growled and pulled me towards the group of walkers

<>Daryl<>

Where was she? She's been gone for over three hours! "Shane, I'm going for a walk," I didn't completely lie. "Daryl!" I turned to find Glenn. Great... I sighed and looked at him. "Have you seen Jaden?" He asked, his brown eyes full of worry. I thought it was odd. Crain and Glenn both have brown eyes but Jaden has blue. Its funny actually. "Um, yea. I'm going to go get her now." Glenn looked to the ground and thought for a moment. "Ill come too!" He offered. "No!" I blurted. Both of our eyes widened. I looked away then cleared my throat. "No. Right now, she needs her space." He nods then walks away, talking to himself.
I rolled my eyes and continued on. After about a good hour of looking, I became worried. Where was she? What happened?

><Jaden><

I tried to pull away from Merle but his grip on the rope was to tight. Why did he even want me? I looked up and pulled back again. "Quit your squirmin' girl!" He shouted and gave a mighty pull. I stumbled forward and fell, catching myself at the last second. I squeezed my eyes shut in pain. There was a rock that was stabbing deep into my palm. "Get up!" Merle demanded. I did as I was told, hoping not to get into any trouble with Merle. I've seen Daryl get into trouble with Merle and they got into a fight. Fists and all!
Poor Daryl...
"We're here." Merle said. When I looed past him I almost cried. I finally put the pieces together. He was using me as bait...

A/N: This is a short chapter. It might not be boring for you, but it was boring to type XD