Chapter 7: CDC

(*TIME SKIP*)

><Jaden><

Dr. Jenner pulled out a big box full of Champaign bottles, all still full. Quickly, I jump up and walk towards on of the bottles on the table. When I reach it, it was suddenly pulled away. "You drink?" Daryl asks me, taking a swig from the bottle. "Uh, duh!" I said in a sarcastic voice. "Always have, always will!" I tossed my hair over my shoulder then began to laugh. "You never have?" I shrugged. "No." He snickered then handed me the bottle. I reach out and grabbed it, bringing it to my lips. When the liquid hit my tongue, I pulled the bottle away from my lips. "Is it supposed to be bitter?" Daryl nods and I take another drink.
Me and Daryl alone finished two maybe three whole bottles. I felt shit faced drunk. "Well, I'm going to go take a shower." I nod and made my way to the shower room. When I entered, I heard something and turned. Nothing was there. I simply shrugged it off. I turned the water onto hot and got in. I Held my wet hair in a bunch then froze. Outside my shower, I heard the show room door open then close. I could hear footsteps. Quickly, I turned the water off and wrapped my towel around my body. I stepped out of the little stall thingy and into the cold air of the shower room.

I walked around for a few seconds then heard someone clear their throat behind me. I spun around, almost falling over, to find Shane. "I told you don't sneak up on me!" I said, over dramatic, holding my hand to my heart. "Well, I thought id surprise you..." He said pushing himself off of the counter to the sink. "What are you doing?" I asked him, taking a cautious step back. "What I should've done when we first met." His hands wrapped around my body and picked me up, placing me on the counter. As I was place, I squeezed my legs close and held onto the towel at the top. "Why are you covering up?" He asked, leaning forward. I shivered in fear. I didn't know what to do! This has never happened to me before...
Shane's lips landed on my exposed neck and he began to plant sloppy kisses and sucking on it. I shivered in disgust, but he must have taken it as a shiver in pleasure. He began to undo his belt. "stop..." I whispered. He didn't budge, still undoing his belt. "I said stop!" I gave him a mighty shove. "Stop?" He asked, smirking. I lick my lips and nod. Shane walked forwards and grabbed my hands in one of his then he began to move his other hand up and down my thigh, getting closer and closer to my private area... "Shane... stop. Your drunk. Lets just drop it and forge-" He cut me off his cold finger touching me... I let the tears slide down my face. Quickly, I began to kick my legs but he stepped closer, pinning them between him and the counter. My breathing began to pick up and my heart raced.
I closed my eyes then heard a crash. When I opened them I almost cried. Shane's belt was undone and he didn't have his shirt on. Daryl had just tackled Shane down to the ground. I watched, helplessly. Daryl gave Shane a mighty punch to the cheek then something pierced his neck. "Don't you EVER touch her again!" Daryl got up and left Shane on the ground. He started walking towards me then picked me up and carried me into my room...