Chapter 2: Memories

><Jaden Jackson><

"Glenn?"

"Jaden?"
I slowly nod. I cant believe it! I found him... my brother! I dropped my dagger and ran into his arms. He stumbled back a few steps but regained his balance after a moment. I wrapped my arms around his body and he did the same. "Get back to work girls! There's nothing to see here." The other guy demanded...

Glenn went on a run. Honestly, it worried me. I just got him back. What if I lose him again? What happened to Crain?

"What happened to Crain?" I tilted my head then my eyes widened. Crain! "I-is he dead?" I shook my head. "No one can kill Crain. He's the bigger brother." Glenn smirked.

I was sitting down by the lake on a rock with my feet in the water. The two sisters, Amy and Andrea were out on a boat fishing. Memories filled my head.

"Glenny! Glenny help!" I squealed. Quickly, I ran over and hid behind Glenn. "What's wrong, Jaden?" Glenn asked me. I gripped onto his shirt from the back and pointed at an angry Crain. He had marker all over his face. Glenn snickered and looked down at me. I looked up and locked gazes with Crain. Glenn pulled me up and held me in his arms. "If you want her, your gonna have to go through me!" He yelled in a joking manner. "I could do that..." Crain said through gritted teeth and walked over. "Last chance Glenn... Give her to me." Crain demanded, getting closer. Glenn shook his head and back away. "Fine.." Crain glared and did something to Glenn that I didn't catch. Glenn dropped me and I fell. Just as I was about to hit the ground, a strong pair of arms caught me. Crain! "Glenny help me!" I squealed. "Glenn cant help you now, Jaden!" Crain yelled playfully then carried me over to the couch. He dropped me and began tickling my sides and poking my stomach. "G- Glenny!" I cried through laughs.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and jumped. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." Shane said, removing his hand from my shoulder. My grey 'Georgia' sweatshirt had dirt on it from when they brought me here. "It's fine. Just don't sneak up on me." Just then, we heard the girls yelling. Quickly, we both ran over and found Andrea in Ed's face. Carol was on the ground. I sneered then watched Shane run over and knock Ed on his ass.

"Crain? What are you doing?!" Glenn screamed. I slid down the wall, in front of Crain. I had a long cut along my right cheek bone, a bruised shoulder, and a smaller cut on the left side of my face. "Crain..." I whined, catching the attention of both my brother's. Just like that, Crain snapped out of his trance. "Jaden..." I finally let the tears fall. Quickly, I got up and ran to me and Glenn's room.
"Jaden?" I heard Glenn's voice on the other side of our locked door. "Jaden, open up.." I sighed and got up to unlock the door. Glenn walked in and pulled me into a hug, kicking the door closed with his foot. After he pulled away he began his trial of questions.

Glenn returned with a stranger. I think his name was Rick. I ran up to Glenn and pulled him into a hug. That's when I seen him..
Crain...
He hopped out of the back of the big truck they brought back. I pushed away from Glenn and walked back to my tent. Crain was back. I font know what it was, but that memory snapped some sense into me. Crain hurt me, and for that, I just cannot simply forgive him. He'd have to earn it back.

SORRY THIS IS SHORT. I DIDNT REALLY KNOW HOW TO CONTINUE SO...