Tutor || L.H

Your P.O.V

"Y/N, can i talk to you for a while?" Class was over and my teacher, Mr. Dowell, called me over to his desk.

I went to his desk and asked what's wrong.

"I see your grades are not very good on this test" he said and slide my chemistry test in front of me.

"Oh... Um...." I said

"So i got you a tutor! Don't worry he is a straight A student in chemistry and I'm sure he can help you out." He said.

WAIT? What? A he?!

"Oh okay... Um... When do we start?" I asked.

"Oh you guys are going to start now. Go to the library and he'll come to you."

"Oh okay, thank you mr. Dowell." I said and he nodded

I got out of class and head straight for the library. Guess everyone is at home and i'm here with the tutor. I wonder who he is...

I went into the library and the boy came right up to me.

"Hey I'm Luke! You must be Y/N, right?" Oh my god!!! The most cutest guy in school ever! I didn't know he was so smart.

"Yup!" Was all i managed to say.

"Well, nice to meet you! Let's start with Chemistry. Shall we?" He said and i nodded.

We took a seat at the table and he started teaching me the basics and all that stuff.

He stopped in the middle of teaching me and looked down at the table like he was sad or nervous or something like that.

"Luke...?" I was about to rub his back until he slam his lips against mine and started kissing me passionately. I kissed back and there were sparks all over us.

He pulled back from the kiss. "Oh... Uh... I'm sorry about that, it's just-" i cut him off. "It's okay Luke." I said and we both smiled.

"Is it okay if i do it again?" He asked. I nodded (A/N: who'd say no to that lol) and he leaned forward and kissed me. I feel like this is gonna be the start of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Hellooooooo....! Hope you liked this imagine. Please don't be ghost readers guys. Vote and comment. Message me if you have any requests. Mkay bye

-ella:--)