Misunderstandings || L.H

Your P.O.V

'Ugh!! There is literally nothing on tv!' I thought to myself as i was flipping through channels. Then i got to the celebrity news channel. I decided to see if Luke was on there, you know he is my boyfriend and i like to see if he doesn't tell me things.

While i was watching something about Miley Cyrus twerking on someone or something, a story came on about Luke. So i pressed the record button. And I couldn't believe my eyes.

*Tv announcer*

This just in . Luke Hemmings caught kissing another girl at a club who isn't his long time girlfriend, y/n, does this mean it's over for y/n and Luke? We'll give you more details soon. Now here is a picture of Miley Cy-"

I turned the tv off. I can't believe this. I trusted him. I let him into my house. I let him use my things. He even gave me a damn promise ring for my 18th Birthday. I broke down into tears on the floor.

I didn't know how to handle this. Luke cheated on me. Wait, he could've been drunk, no, he cheated on me.

Just then Luke comes through the door and he is dumbfounded.

"Y/n? Why are you crying and why is the promise ring i gave you across the room?" Luke said before hugging.

"Get off of me you manwhore!" I said

"Excuse me!?" Luke asked

"Yeah, i said it. You cheated on me. Yeah i watched the celebrity news channel. I saw pictures of you on there, your hands were all over here! Who the hell is she!? Is she better than me!?" I stood up and yelled.

"Baby let me explain." Luke said coming closer to me.

"No, no need for explaining for what you clearly! Get out! We. Are. Over!" I said pushing him out of my house and slamming the door.

I slid down the door and burst into tears. I thought he loved me. I thought he really loved me.

The next day

I woke up at 11:00 am. I never sleep in that late. I got dressed and went downstairs to check the mail. As soon as i opened the door, i saw Luke laying on my porch, sleeping.

I stepped over him and went to get the mail. I think he must of felt me step over him because by the time i got back to the porch, he was standing up.

"Y/n" Luke said

"Did you stay here all night long?" I asked before sitting on the porch swing.

"Yea i did. Only because i need you to listen to what i have to say about this whole situation. The girl that i was 'kissing' was drunk. I was trying to push her off of me, thats why my hands were all over hey. Y/n, i would never cheat on you. Do you believe me?" Luke said. He was standing right in front of me waiting for my answer.

I stood up and hugged him.

"Is that a yes?" He asked.

Then i kissed him. He, of course, kissed back.

"I will take that as a yes." He said while putting the promise ring back on my finger.

"Now Luke, go take a shower, you smell disgusting." I said laughing.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A/N
Helllooooo!! Hope you enjoyed this imagine. Vote and comment.. And oh my god!!! I'm gonna be meeting 5SOS in a week:---------). Mkay bye.xxx

-ella :--)