The X-Factor

8 Hours Later*

 “Girls come on we are going to miss our flight!” mum yelled from downstairs. I grabbed my suitcases and ran out my bedroom door and straight into Pip. We just laughed and picked ourselves back up. We walked down the stairs one behind the other. I had to admit I was super nervous. In one week I would be auditioning for the X-Factor again. Yes again. I missed out after boot camp the past two times. But I was determined this time. I cannot wait to meet new people and the new judge. I idolize Tulisa. We got downstairs eventually and followed mum out to the car.

 As I drove to the airport I thought of what life would be like away from Mom and Pippa. I know I struggled last time. They are my rocks, yes Karl is too but he is my brother. He won’t always be there to catch me like mum and Pippa.  But possibly three months away from them. Exciting yet nerve racking. We arrived at the airport and got on our flight.

 *Skipping Flight*

 I quickly got us a cab and dumped our stuff in the car. It was mid spring and quite cold out. We climbed in and asked the driver to take us to The Liverpool Hotel. He did as followed and we soon arrived paying him the money and climbing out. After checking in we decided to go up to our rooms and unpack.

 As we arrived at room 4.17 we noticed the hall way was full of other teenagers probably here for the same reason. We walked into our gorgeous room and looked around. Pippa and I were going to share one room and mum got the other. It was heaven. We slowly unpacked our stuff into the cupboards then went straight to sleep. I was exhausted. So was everyone else.

 *Skipping to the following Saturday night*

 Jade’s Audition.

 I am petrified. I feel so small compared to everyone else. I was on next and I could already see the judging was intense. I had watched people cry, smile, scream, jump up and down and people angry. It was very intimidating but I had to focus. Mom and Pippa were next to me trying to give me a pep talk but I just zoned out and didn’t talk to anyone. I was in my own world, which is what I liked. It helped me focus on the task ahead.

 The boy that was before me came off crying. I could see he hadn’t made it. I just walked on casually and grabbed the microphone.

 “What is your name?” Tulisa asked.

 “My name is Jade Thirlwall.”

 “Where are you from?”

 “I am from South Shields”

“And what will you be singing for us today?”

 “I’ll be singing I Wanna Hold Your Hand.”

 “Take it way Jade”

 As I sang the song I watched the judges faces to see if I could see any signs of whether they liked me. Nothing! As I ended song Tulisa had a massive grin on her face.

 “I loved it. You are the most adorable person I have ever seen, I just think you need to have a bit more confidence in yourself.” Said Tulisa. I giggled.

 “I thought it was really good. I like you” said Gary. All the other judges were like this all saying I needed more confidence. Kelly even said I should be in a girl group. I wasn’t too keen on the idea because I knew I wouldn’t fit in.

 “Yes”-said Tulisa

 “Yes”-said Gary

 “Yes”-said Kelly

 “Yes”-said Louis. OMG four yes’s I ran off stage to mom and wrapped her in a hug. I was screaming and jumping up and down.

 “Congratulations Jadey” Pippa squealed. I was going to miss her so much. She has to go home tomorrow. Oh. Boot camp starts in one week and mom couldn’t afford two more plane tickets home and then back so I had to stay here. I would be living with a few of the other x-factor contestants so it wouldn’t be that bad. I was just soo happy. I sent out a tweet.

 ‘Made it through to the Boot Camp. So excited. @XFactorUK’

 I gathered my things up and we left the studio and went back to the hotel. This whole week had been so much fun. But tomorrow morning I would have to say goodbye. Anyhow I am going to go to sleep because otherwise I may explode with exhaustion and excitement. I was so happy. I could change my life, my mom’s life and Pippa’s life. Goodnight!

 Next Morning*

 I woke up early the next morning to find Pippa sitting on the couch watching Peppa Pig. She has already dressed and looked slightly sad. I mean why wouldn’t she be.

 Pippa’s POV*

 I woke up early this morning. I couldn’t sleep well knowing I wouldn’t see my twin, my best friend for possibly three months. I had tears in my eyes, from happiness for Jade but sad also because I would miss her. I was already dressed and watching Peppa Pig. I love this show. The episode ended and I got up to find Jade standing in the door way dressed in her clothes but crying too. I walked over and gave her the biggest hug. I was going to miss her so much.

 “Come on Poopy. Lets head down to Starbucks for a hot chocolate” I said.

 “Okay” she muffled. As we left the room I left a note on the table for mum. When we got Starbucks we ordered our Hot chocolates and went and sat down and waited for them.

 “Jade I know your gonna miss me and mom. But if you ever feel down or bad while your gone think of us and remember how strong you really are. Win this for you and for us.” By the time I finished my pep talk thingy our drinks had arrived. I as slowly sipped the boiling liquid we discussed anything and everything.

 “I am gonna miss you so much Pippy.” Jade said.

 “I know and I am going to miss you too. But like I said win it for you and win it for us. Now we better head back before I miss my flight.”

 “Okay” she said. “But lets grab mom a coffee first.” I just nodded my head. When we finally left we walked into find mum had packed all my stuff and hers. I felt so bad, but we gave her a coffee and she forgave us. Who couldn’t? As I grabbed my things and Jade helped mom with hers we walked down the stairs and out to the cab bays. We climbed into one and we were off to the airport. Like I said. I am going to miss her like crazy. But I still have Macka, Ranni and Brodie to comfort me and lets not forget mum.

 We walked into the airport and then to our terminal. We said our last goodbyes for a while. We had been in a group hug for about five minutes when.

‘Flight 182 to South Shields now boarding.’

 That was our cue to leave. I waved goodbye one last time before boarding the plane. That was it. But we were going to talk, text and Skype all the time, which is good.

 Goodbye Jadey.

A/N Comment, Vote Follow!! xoxo MissyMixer101