Worries and Presents

Six Weeks Later*

 Well not much has happened in the past six weeks. Perrie is showing a lot more. I am too which is weird considering I was barely at nine weeks but it differs for everyone. I have a little bit of morning sickness but that’s all. Jade, Perrie, Jesy and Leigh-Anne are in the middle of writing there first single. It should be great. 1D left last week. In the three weeks they were here I got to know them all especially Louis. Perrie has fallen in love with Zayn and I think Jade has an eye for Liam. We are moving into our new house in a few weeks. All of us five girls get our own room, which is good and each of parents do as well. Us five girls get the entire top floor. I am so happy. Plus we bought each of our parents a new car.

 Perrie is going in to find out the gender of her baby soon. I however have to wait four more weeks until my next check-up. But I’m not finding out the gender. I want it to be a surprise. On the top floor we have two nurseries that connect together so the babies won’t be apart. My bedroom is next to one and Perrie’s is next to the other. I am going to paint mine baby yellow so it won’t matter the gender. I am getting unisex clothes and nappies and green or yellow blankets and stuff like that. Mum and everyone have been so supportive or Perrie and I even though both of us keep have breakdowns from time to time and we are really hormonal and moody. I have a current obsession with pepperoni. It’s so good. I eat it all the time.

 I have been texting Louis non-stop since he left. He gets me so well and has a love for art and acting like me. He makes me happy when I feel down and he is so interested in the baby and what it’s going to be. It’s so cute.

 McKenzie moved schools so I don’t get to see her often but I know that she’s here and that she cares and that’s all that matters. She comes and visits me every few weeks and I send her pictures of my belly. I love how much she cares. Little Mix tour has been put off for a year and we are going to announce it to the paps in around four weeks. It will be dead obvious by then but oh well. Management was cool with it and the bond between Little Mix and I grew everyday.

 11 weeks later*

 So now I’m 20 weeks and Perrie is nearing 24. We are both huge already we have a double appointment tomorrow. Perrie didn’t end up finding out the gender at 12 weeks. I officially have my cast off my arm. This time were going to have a regular check-up, sonogram and some tests. It’s weird. I am four weeks behind Perrie but I’m the same size. I’m so excited. We released it to the press and there was a small amount of hate but mostly people were supportive of us once. They keep asking us who the fathers are but we don’t reply. Louis asked me out five weeks ago and even though I don’t get to see him all the time we have been on a few dates. He is so caring.

 Perrie POV*

 “Come one Pippa we have to go or we will be late for our appointment.” I yelled up the stairs. She running down and we quickly checked our outfits in the mirror before heading out to the car. I seriously love this new house and the people living in it. All our mums were at work and the girls were working on something so it was just Pip and I going to the appointment today. I am sort sad Zayn couldn’t be here. He has promised to be the father to my child even though genetically he’s not.

 As we drove to the hospital all I could think about was the baby. I had been feeling really off lately and I always had headaches. Everyone says it’s normal around 30 weeks but I’m only 24 so I dunno. Pippa’s stomach is frickin’ huge. When I was 20 weeks I was way smaller then hers. It varies from person to person. We would get a definite due date today which is good. Pippa was meant to wait until she was 24 weeks but she didn’t want to. We arrived at the hospital and walked into the reception.