Doctor Troubles

A/N: I am sorry I haven't updated. I didn't think anyone liked my story until I got requests to update. I haven't really been on Wattpad. I have started Year 11 and have been really focused on that sorry readers but i promise to update it as often as possible. xx

I ran. All I could think about was the pain. I was sick again. I feel disgusting. I had been non-stop vomiting for almost a week now, same with Perrie. We had gotten a lot closer over this past week. Talking about boys and her boyfriend Zayn from One Direction. I told her about how Brodie and I first met. We had watched re-runs of Peppa Pig while mum was at work and the others had signings.

 “I think we should see a doctor. We have been sick for a week and nothing is improving.” Said Perrie, totally out of the blue.

 “Okay if you want I can call our Doctor, Doctor Henry.”

 “Okay then.”

 I grabbed the home phone and dialed the doctor’s number. I scheduled a double appointment at 1pm. It was 11am now. We walked upstairs to get ready. I jumped into this and Perrie chose this. We made sure not to eat anything even though our stomachs were screaming at us to do so. I just took small sips of water instead. As we headed outside we called for a cab. We didn’t tell anyone that we were going to the doctors. We just left a note saying we had gone out.

 As we drove to the doctors I thought about what he was going to say. We walked into the office and the receptionist told us to wait for him in the waiting area. We waited about 10 minutes before Dr. Henry walked in. Perrie was going to go first.

 Perrie’s POV*

 I followed Dr. Henry into an office and sat down on the bed.

 “Okay so I am going to ask you some questions and you answer them as best you can.” He said as I nodded my head.

 “Okay, How long have you been sick?”

 “Well I have being feeling nauseous for about 1 and ½ months but I have only been vomiting for about a week.”

 “How often do you vomit?”

 “Every eight hours I would say.”

 “Hm, Have you been eating healthy and drinking water regularly?”

 “Yes I have but everything I eat just comes straight back up.” He nodded his head and wrote these things down.

 “Okay. Have you been near any foods that could possibly have caused food poisoning?”

 “No, I haven’t been eating much meat this past week. Everything has been fresh and homemade

 “ When was you last period?”

 “It was about a month ago, so I should be due any day now.”

 “Have you had sexual intercourse recently?”

 “Erm… I was r-raped almost two months ago.” I stuttered, holding back tears.

 “I am so sorry Perrie. Do you know you the man is?”

 “No I don’t.”

 “That’s about it. Now can I get you to change into this gown and come and sit on the bed again.” I did as I was asked and returned to the room. I climbed onto the bed.

 “Now we have to a sonogram on your stomach so lift up the gown and he placed the ice-cold gel on my stomach then the wand. I looked towards the screen to see nothing but black and white dots. Then I saw a little movement in the corner and a pounding sound came from the speaker.