Changes and Losses

2 months later*

 So not much has happened. Jade made it through to the Judges Houses with her new Girl group Rhythmix, Which is now called Little Mix and the first four live shows. Her group consisted of Perrie Edwards, Jesy Nelson and Leigh-Anne Pinnock. All of the girls were gorgeous and I had the chance to sort of meet them all over Skype. It was awesome. I died my hair a reddish-purple colour I miss Jade so, so much. So does mum. But we are coping. Tonight I have a big date with Brodie. I can’t wait. He is taking me out to an Italian restaurant and then clubbing. I have been getting drunk a lot since Jade left. Well sort of anyways. So this is what I am wearing. He should be arriving any minute.

 Knock, Knock*

 I went to answer the door to find the most handsome guy waiting for me. I gave mom a kiss goodbye and we walked out to the car. He is 18 and can drive. HOT! We arrived at Antonio’s Italian restaurant and we ordered. Being me I typically ordered Lasagna with salad on the side.

 “You look gorgeous tonight,” he said in his cute American accent.

 “You don’t look to bad yourself handsome,” I teased.

 “What club do you wanna go to tonight?”

 “How about Strips, I haven’t seen a good strip show in awhile” I joked. I have never been to a strip show before. I was too young. “How about Danger?” I asked slightly more serious. It was my favourite club.

 “Okay then. Danger it is.” By then our food had arrived and we dug in. It was actually really good. We finished our meals quickly then he ‘Devils Love’ chocolate cake for two. As we romantically fed each other spoon full’s of rich chocolate cake we laughed together. My man sure new the way to my heart, that was for sure. Once we had finished our cake Brodie insisted on paying for our food then we left.

 We took a cab to Danger and joined the cue. It was quite short considering it was only 9:30. It would get packed around 10:30-11:00. We walked in soon enough with my fake I.D. His being real, the bouncer new us both well. As we walked in it had a small crowd and loud music. I loved it! We went straight to the bar and Ethan the bartender handed us each a vodka bottle. I let the liquid run down my throat before moving to the dance floor. Brodie kept talking to this guy then bringing me drinks and dancing with me. He spoke to the man, then man gave him something, then he got two drinks we drank them then grinded like mad. This continued for two hours and I had about eight drinks. Everything was hazy.  Even though every second drink was water and I had only had vodka’s I still felt overly drunk. I never get like this. EVER! Brodie had just bought over another drink and the man had left. It tasted really good so I downed it in seconds. I really couldn’t remember much of what had happened. Brodie and I started grinding hard. He new what I liked and continued doing it. I loved this man.

I was delirious and drunk. I don’t now what I was doing. He turned me around and kissed me. It was powerful and our lips moved in sync. He grabbed me by the thighs and lent me against a wall. I don’t know what came over me. I said two sentences I never thought I would say.

 Later that evening*

 Afterwards the evening’s events I collected my things and left running all the way home. I don’t even know what time it was. I ran and ran until I was safely in my house and in my bed. I fell asleep in my clothes and that is all I remember.

 Next morning*

 I woke up the next morning and ran to the bathroom. I grabbed the rim of the toilet and began to throw up. I was really hung-over and had a headache. After I finished throwing the contents of my stomach up I moved to the kitchen to have some aspirin. I walked towards the fridge to get a glass of water. I found a note on the fridge from mum.

 ‘Dear Munchkin,

 I have gone to work. I will be back around 5. Don’t get into to much trouble.

 Love the best mamma xx

 I laughed to myself. I couldn’t remember last night’s events at all after we entered the club. I only had five vodka’s which is almost equivalent to one and bit full strength beers. But I couldn’t remember anything else.  I walked upstairs and went to the bathroom. I had really bad pains down there. It turns out I was bleeding I have no clue why. I finished in the bathroom and then left to find my phone. I found it in my bag from last night. I had two texts from Jade and one from Brodie.

 Jade: Hey Piggy, how are you? Skype later. The girls want to talk.

 Jade: Hey Pippa, How was your date with Brodie?

 Brodie: See you at two. I miss you xx

 I quickly replied to Jade’s messages.

 Pippa: Sure Jade would love to Skype you. 4:30? It was great. Tell you more, later.

 I decided to leave Brodie’s text. I was just flicking through the random stuff on my phone when I accidentally clicked on gallery. It came up with a video. I clicked on it.

 “I love you Brodie. I want you” I muffled between kisses. He moved down my jaw line to my neck arousing me. He left love bites everywhere. It suddenly hit me what was happening. I tried to escape but nothing worked. I fought so much that he ended up tying my wrist down and my ankles. I was too young and innocent. But being drunk I didn’t know what I was doing. He continued to kiss me and caress my chest as by now I has naked and so was he. He began to thrust. Then he screamed. I turned off the video not wanting to watch any more.

 Oh my F***ing GOD! He used me. I was not that drunk. I was not stupid enough to do that. Brodie knew I was too young and didn’t want this. Why did he do this to me? Was he drugged or something. This didn’t happen. It can’t have happened. I screamed and threw my phone against my bed. I was so angry. He stole my innocence.

 I quickly got changed into some sweats and walked down stairs. I took a quick walk to the drug store and grabbed to pregnancy tests. I to be safe. So I didn’t get judged I wrote on a piece of paper

‘ Shopping List:

 Pregnancy tests 4 me

Yoghurt 4 you

Pickles 4 me

 Love your big sister Emma’

I went to pay and sat the note down on the bench so the attendant could see it.

 “Good luck being an Aunty.” He said and then smiled. I walked outside and ran all the way home. I got inside and decided to watch the last few episodes of Peppa Pig. I couldn’t use the tests yet because it had only been a day. I quickly made some popcorn and got settled on the couch. Half way through the fourth episode I heard a knock at the door. I slowly walked towards the door and answered it. No surprise it was Brodie.