Work It Out

We all climbed into mom’s seven-seated car I was next to mom, and jade and Perrie were in the middle and Jesy and Leigh-Anne sat sheepishly in the back seat that faces the opposite way. We drove to the doctors in silence and walked in to find Deborah (Perrie’s mum). She rushed over and hugged Perrie. The rest of us walked over and sat down in the waiting area. We sat there for what seems like hours before Dr. Henry finally came out.

 “Okay you can all come in if Pippa wants and also Perrie we have the bigger room today.” He said.

 “You can all come I don’t mind.” I said to them and Perrie nodded. We followed Dr. Henry into the room and same as last time I climbed onto the bed and had to lie down.

 “Okay Pippa, so as you saw yesterday you are pregnant. I don’t know why it didn’t show in the first test but anyway. So I need to do another sonogram because the previous one was a bit too short. I also would like to take a blood to test because it will help to determine how far along you are.” He said. I quickly changed into the provided gown and returned to the bed.

 “Okay this one will have to be through the vagina but I will place a blanket over your legs for everyone else.” I placed my legs in the stirrups and placed the blanket over my legs so no one else could see anything. Mum sat there holding my hand and I tried to hold back tears. As he ‘inserted’ the tube, everyone looked at the screen. I was slightly too scared to look.

 I finally opened my eyes to see a tiny heartbeat like movement on the screen. More tears flowed from my eyes as I looked around the room. Everyone had tears in their eyes, especially mum. He kept looking around which really hurt. After ten minutes or so he removed it. I quickly changed into my clothes then returned to the room so he could take the blood test. It didn’t really hurt because I don’t mind needles then he patched it up and went to his testing room. Perrie climbed onto the bed and I took her spot on the couch. She was going to have a regular ultrasound then he was going to talk to both of us.

 Once he returned he proceeded with Perrie’s testing. He placed the gel on her stomach and then the wand over it. We looked towards the screen and saw her baby. It was gorgeous. Hers looked more like a baby then mine did but I guess she was further along. We all watched in awe until he finally finished. Then he removed the wand and wiped the gel off.

 Perrie and I moved onto the two main seats at the front.

 “Okay Perrie, You are 9 weeks pregnant judging by yesterdays blood test and Pippa you are five weeks. You are both doing quite well but are very weak due to morning sickness so you will need to take these three times a day so you will be able to eat to support the babies. Now I have got a photo of your baby Perrie. A proper one, Pippa you are too early in the pregnancy to be able to get a picture. I also have a schedule of appointments and useful guides, tips and starter packs inside these folders. If you ever get worried just call me.” He said and handed us each a prescription for the medication. We collected our things and headed out to the car. We all drove to the mall to get what I don’t know.

 When we arrived Perrie and I were dragged over to Maternity2.0 a store opposite Forever 21. When we walked in we saw racks of maternity clothes, baby clothes and basically anything you could need for a baby. Our moms pulled us over to the clothes and started picking our anything and everything. We were getting spoilt. All the girls joined in too. In the end we had like ten bags each of clothes. It was mad. They then took us to the drug store and we got our prescription and prenatals and vitamins. All that crap! To be honest I felt like crap and just wanted to go home. I feel so bad right now. I have a headache, I am exhausted physically and mentally and I just want to sleep. 

 “Okay Pip there’s only one more store to go to.” Mom squealed. I followed along behind her and noticed Perrie was going through the same thing next to me. We followed our moms to god knows where. We finally stopped in front of a store called Babies ‘r’ Us. We walked inside and it was baby galore. Blankets, bottles, cribs and nappies. I was now dragged over to the shoe section. When we arrived there were rows and rows of shoes but at the end there were big shoes.

 “ These are mommy slippers. So your feet don’t get sore when walking around with extra weight and also back pillows are over there for sore backs,” she said whilst pointing over at the pillow section. Perrie and I each selected a pair of slippers then we walked over to the posture pedics pillow section and each got one. They were really comfy. After we paid for the items we decided to go home. As we drove home Cannonball came on the radio and all the girls sang their parts and I joined in for the choruses. It was a lot of fun.

 When we finally arrived home I went upstairs and changed into some of the new sweats we bought today and went back downstairs. Everyone else had gotten changed and they were arguing about what pizza we should order. In the end everyone just ordered a large in the flavour they wanted. That’s a lot of pizza I know but in this house it won’t go to waste. While we waited for it to be delivered the boys arrived home carrying Nando’s.

 “Sorry guys we just ordered Pizza” I said.

 “That’s okay with Niall it won’t go to waste.” Louis said in is husky British accent that sent a shiver down my spine.

 “I’m sorry we didn’t get the chance to formally meet you yesterday I’m Pippa Thirlwall Jade’s twin.”

 “Nice to meet you… We’re One Direction” they all said in sync. In the end I gave them each a hug. Our pizza arrived and we dumped all the Nando’s and pizza in the middle and everyone just ate everything. Perrie and I ate our pizza with our onion rings on top. It’s funny how when you’re pregnant you eat foods you never really liked in an odd way. Everyone thought it was disgusting but we ate it. We cleaned up all the food and placed it in the fridge then Perrie and I took our medication and vitamins. It felt good to be able to eat a solid meal. I haven’t thrown up in 12 hours. That’s a record.

 We all walked upstairs and climbed into bed it was only 9:30 but we had an exhausting day. We all drifted off to sleep. Everyone just fell asleep anywhere. Perrie and Zayn were cuddled together it was so cute.

A/N: This was just a filler hope you enjoy xx