Chapter 29

(Picture of Adele)

(Picture of Adele)

Hello my lovely readers. This chapter is probably my longest chapter so far. I already cut a lot from it so it isn't so long but I really hope you will like it. 

Chapter 29

"Were you really sick or you were on some kind of honeymoon?" George asked me when I was walking to the hospital cafeteria just thinking about Henry and our sweet and long good bye in the morning in his car after spending the rest of our free weekend together at his place. Oh God I am so in love with him.

"You are beaming girl." George said to me when we were about to get our food.

"I know." I replied smiling at him.

"Will you tell me more or is it still secret?" he asked me wich reminded me soon our relationship will not be a secret anymore.

"It is still a secret. But not for very long." I blinked at him. I will eventuely tell him. But not right now and not here.

"It doesn't matter actually as long as you are happy. I am really glad to see you like this." He said to me.

"Oh by the way I have those sweets for you from Spain." I told him when we sit down behind the table with our trays.

"Great. How was Spain?" he asked me.

"I am so happy I saw my family. I missed them very much." I replied.

"And how were things while I was gone?" I asked him taking a bite from my lunch.

"Naah. Everything the same with me. But you missed the biggest news England had last week. Of course it is actually possible it was also announced in Spain." He said and I looked at him confused.

"What is it?" I asked him

"I know that maybe you don't even care but you know me I get really excited about this kind of things. Well at first there were gossips that Prince Henry is getting married to Cheryl Hammington." He started and I swallowed hardly.

"Then it turned out it was only a gossip and Prince Henry made a huge announcement he is seeing someone but it isn't her." He continued.

"I don't understand. Why is it such a huge thing?" I asked him as I honestly didn't know why would anyone care.

"He never reacts to gossips publicly. He never denies or confirms anything written in newspapers. It is serious." he looked at me sirously. Oh my god. I have to tell him as soon as possible because he will hate me for the rest of my life for keeping this as a secret from him.

I was so happy I was back at work. I got surgery after surgery and I saw my little patients were also happy to see me. I was coming home really late.

After two days the whole world was inpatienly awaiting the birth of Prince Philips child. Emily was admitted to British Royal Hospital and people were gathering outside. Even some streets in London were closed for that and every person even in our hospital was talking about it as everyone was guessing if it is going to be a boy or a girl. Henry later called me and told me that Princess Rose Catherine has already been born and she and Emily are doing fine. This whole thing made me realize how everyone is worshipping the Royall Family and I was getting more nervous about me and Henry getting official.