Chapter 20

(Picture of Henry)

(Picture of Henry)

Hello everyone. Here is another chapter. It is a huge milestone for me. I can't believe I already finished writing chapter 20. It seems like yesterday when I just started to write this story and thought I will not get through the second chapter. And here I am uploading Chapter 20. Thank you guys for your Votes this story received. You have no idea how much it means to me. And Thank you for reading my story. I hope you will like this chapter. It is my longest chapter I have written so far. Enjoy reading it.:o))

Chapter 20

Henry's POV

"Hey mate. What the hell is going on with you?" James walked to my room out of nowhere while I was just sitting on the chair and looking into our garden. It is already a week me and Eva broke up. I was working the whole week and I expected to be left alone during the weekend.

"Who let you in?" I asked him.

"Come on. You know my ways." he smiled at me. He certainly used that smile on one of our maids.

"So will you tell me what is going on with you?" he asked me as he sat down on the chair next to me.

"She has someone else." I finally said.

"No way!" he said as I nodded. "How do you know that?" he asked me.

"I heard her talking on the phone with him."

"Shit." he said. "What did she said?"

"She denied it." I replied

" Do you know who he is?"

"I don't. Some guy in Spain."

"Damn it."

"I am surpised you didn't know that from Mia." I said

"I think she wasn't at home the whole week. She said something about staying at her parents. It is closer to the restaurant."

"That explains your disinformation."

"I know exactly the best thing for your recovery my friend. You need to get laid and really quickly. One night stand my friend." he said with a laugh. I know he is my best friend but sometimes his lifestyle gets on my nerves. He has never been in love. He has no idea how I am feeling right now. I still love Eva. Which surprised me. When I found out about Cheryl's infidelity it didn't mattered to me. But Eva? I still love her. Maybe I should hear her explanation. Maybe we can work it out.

"Stop it James. You know me. I don't do that kind of things."

"Listen I am going to the club tonight. Come with me. It will be like the old times. Before you were head over heels with Eva." he said

"No James. I am staying here." I said

"All right. But if you will change your mind you know where to find me." he said and went to the door. He suddenly turned around.