Chapter 17

(Picture of Mia)

(Picture of Mia)

Hello everyone. At first I want to say BIG THANK YOU for reading my story and for your Votes.

I am dedicating this chapter to all of you and I hope you will enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Thank you again :o))

Chapter 17

I was waiting for him in fear but those two minutes he was there seemed like hours until he came back.

"Well, I finally met your roommate. Although she thinks she is hallucinating." he said amused and I breath out heavily with relieve when I realized it was false alarm and Pablo isn't here.

"What? What is she doing here? She was supposed to be at work." I said as I stood up from the bed.

"Well I don't think she would be useful in that condition at all." he said still smiling.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Just check for yourself." he laughed. So I went to the living room and found Mia sitting on the floor with bottle of wine in her hand.

"Mia?" I said and she looked up at me.

"Oh helloooo. Did I wake you uuup? I am sorry the stupid glass got out of my stupid hand." she said and it was evident she was totally drunk. I never saw her like this before. I went closer and sat down on the floor next to her.

"Are you ok?" I asked her worried and she looked at me with sad eyes.

"Yep. I am fine." she answered and took a sip from the bottle.  

"Aren't you supposed to be working?" I asked her.

"Yep. Normally I would be at work if that jerk boss of mine didn't fire me." she replied sarcastically.

"He did what?" I asked her shocked. "Why did he fired you?"

"I came late. Only five minutes late." she showed me all of her five fingers on her hand.  

"Only because of that?" I asked her still confused.

"Yep." she said.

"Oh honey. You will find another and better job. Don't worry about that." I said.

"That's not all what happened." she said and again took a sip from the bottle. I should probably stop her. She clearly had enough.

"What else had happened?" I asked

"After I've got fired I went to Jeremys and found him in bed with his neighbor." she said and started to cry.

"Oh that bastard." I said.

"With his neighbor John." she added.

 "What?" I said shocked. "Oh I am so sorry honey." I quickly hugged her and tried to comfort her. She cried for a while.