My Hero (Part 3)

Rather than listening to Mrs. Bustier's lesson, Marinette scribbled down some doodles in her sketchbook. Throughout the booklet, sketches of Chat Noir's name could be seen surrounded by multiple hearts. Currently, she was working on a full-body drawing of her boyfriend. Marinette was visibly grinning as she colored in the bright, vibrant green of Chat's eyes. In fact, she was so caught up in her drawing that she didn't notice muffled screaming coming from outside the classroom. Even though the majority of the class had heard the strange noise, they paid it no attention. Adrien, however, quietly sneaked out of the classroom. He ran to the bathroom to hide so that he could transform.

Chat walked around the school to investigate. The ground floor of the school was completely empty. Not a single trace of an akuma victim could be found. Suddenly, multiple screams came from Mrs. Bustier's room. Chat rushed up the stairs and raced into the classroom. The first thing he saw was a new villain terrorizing the students. Chat rolled his eyes. "You have got to be kitten me. When will Hawk Moth learn?" Rather than engaging in a fight, the akuma villain grinned viciously. Of all of the fleeing students, he snatched up Marinette as a hostage and stood on top of Mrs. Bustier's desk. Chat Noir's face fell instantly. He grew quite frantic. "Please, just put her down! She has nothing to do with any of this!"

"Ahh, but she does, Chat Noir. You see, she is your weakness. All you have to do is hand over your Miraculous and I'll let her go." The unnamed villain chuckled to himself. At this point, everyone else had safely evacuated the building.

"Mari, I won't let him hurt you!" Chat shouted back at her. He was standing in his battle-ready pose with his staff in his hand. He paused, deciding what to do next.

Marinette feared that Chat would do as he was told in order to save her. As sweet as it was that he always put her first, his actions put him in danger instead. She came to the conclusion that she was not about to let Hawk Moth win! Marinette stomped down on the villain's foot and jumped down from the desk. She then quickly ran up to Chat and winked. "I can take care of myself. Thanks anyway, babe. So, what do we do now?" Chat was twirling his staff, protecting the two from the villain's attacks.

"You're so enthusiastic! This is exactly why I love you so much." Chat blew her a kiss. "I'd rather you not be in harm's way, though, Princess. I can handle this catastrophe until Ladybug gets here." Chat stood in front of Marinette, separating her from the akuma victim. Too bad I'm stubborn and insist on helping, Marinette thought to herself. She stepped back a few steps, knowing that there was only one thing she could do. Chat looked at her with a puzzled look, still twirling his staff.

"TIKKI, SPOTS ON!"