Parisian Heroes Festival

Ladybug and Chat Noir giggled together as they both took turns throwing darts at a target board. Half of the darts were red with black polka dots and the remaining ones were black with green paw prints. The dart board was decorated to look like Hawk Moth and his vicious little akumas. Of course, the two superheroes hit the center of the board every single time with each of their darts extremely close to one another. Once they threw their final darts, the two heroes were entitled to a prize for such magnificent scores. Ironically, Ladybug was given a doll that resembled herself and Chat Noir was given a doll that mimicked himself. The two laughed to themselves as they traded the dolls with each other before continuing on to admire the other games and events.

The two Parisian heroes were completely unrecognizable to the public as their feet stepped over the colorful fallen leaves at the new annual "Parisian Heroes Festival". They might have been in their hero identity forms, but they surprisingly blended in quite well. Ladybug decided to let her wavy hair down in case someone would recognize her classic pigtails. Over her red and black spotted honeycomb spandex costume, she wore a black hoodie that had a bright lime green paw print on the front, along with cat ears attached to the hood. With it, she wore a simple pair of light-washed jeans. Chat Noir, on the other hand, made sure to wear a black beanie to hide his cat ears that sat on the top of his head. Along with the hat, he wore a red sweatshirt with black polka dots and dark faded jeans over his black leather latex costume. Neither of them had to worry about the masks in general because nearly everyone was wearing one. However, they were sure to get cheap masks that corresponded with their mix-matched outfits. Chat Noir found a Ladybug-inspired mask to wear over his and Ladybug had come across one that looked exactly like Chat Noir's.

Chat Noir blushed gently once he realized that Ladybug had her arm wrapped around his as they walked around. She didn't notice his reaction, though, since she was examining the cute little Chat Noir doll with a smile. All evening long, Chat Noir had been working up the nerve to formally ask Ladybug to the starlit dance that would be occurring later on that night. It seemed to him that if any moment would be the best, it was when she was smiling. "My lovely Ladybug, would you please be my date for the dance later tonight?"

Ladybug paused for a moment due to her surprise of the sudden question. She had originally planned on going to the dance part of the festival as Marinette until she suddenly realized that Adrien mentioned at school that morning how he would not be attending. She turned her body around to face the black cat. "I'd love to, Chatton. If you don't mind, though, I think I'm going to head home for a couple of hours until then. I want to talk to my kwami about a way to change my transformation into a dress so that I don't have to wear one over my costume."

Chat Noir smiled. He hadn't expected Ladybug to be so willing to go with him. "That actually sounds like a good idea. Well, minus the dress part. I think I might wear a suit instead."

Ladybug chucked, "What a shame. I bet you look great in a dress!"

〜✿〜

Ladybug stood outside on Chloé's balcony, using it as an escape from the formal dance below in the main hall of Le Grand Paris. She seemed quite nervous about something. As Ladybug leaned over the railing, she let out a deep sigh before brushing a few loose strands of hair out of her face. Her dark hair was pulled up into a perfect bun with long red ribbon. After figuring out how to change her transformation costume, Tikki and her decided upon a long halter-top red dress that would have a high slit on the left leg. The top part would have black specs, mimicking a ladybug. With it, she wore long black formal gloves with a red and black spotted purse around her waist that held her yo-yo inside.