The Tortoise Hero and the Blog Girl (Part 1)

Ladybug and Chat Noir watched from the sidelines in confusion as a new hero, a green turtle, fought off a random akumatized person. After the new guy called for their assistance, the two partners looked at each other before quickly jumping into battle by his side. Due to the increasing number of akumas running rampant in Paris, Master Fu decided that the two Parisian heroes could perhaps use an extra hand in fighting. Realizing that he was getting much to old to fight his own battles, Master Fu knew that he needed to hand over his miraculous and Wayzz to someone both mentally and physically eligible for fighting.

Alya, of course, seemed to be the most excited to see a new superhero in Paris. After the false Volpina miraculous holder, she was really hoping for some type of proof that there were still other heroes out there. Plus, Alya's Ladybloggers would be overjoyed to see such exclusive footage, as well! After all, it wasn't everyday that a new hero appeared. Therefore, Alya stood back quite a bit as she watched the battle and focused her recording camera on the new guy.

Focusing on the battle occurring in front of her, Alya was paying very little attention to her nearest surroundings. Luckily for her, the green turtle hero was. He instantly noticed that a thrown car by the akumatized villain was heading directly in the direction of Alya. His eyes went wide with fear. "Alya! Get out of the way!" Realizing that she was not paying any attention to what he had to say, he decided to just simply rush over to her. He scooped her up in his two arms and ran as fast as he could to get her safely out of the way. Despite being a turtle, his miraculous ability was super speed. Alya, who was resting in the new hero's arms, looked up at him. He was too focused on what was occurring around him to notice the ombre-haired girl admiring him.

The green turtle eventually found a safe, secluded spot in the park where Alya would be perfectly safe

The green turtle eventually found a safe, secluded spot in the park where Alya would be perfectly safe. He wasn't in too much of a hurry to get back to the villain since Ladybug was just about to purify the evil akuma before he left. He set Alya down on the nearest park bench. "Al..err, miss." The new hero corrected himself before he said her name aloud. He lucked out that no one had heard him before. After all, he couldn't leave any clues to who he truly was. "Like, are you alright?"

Alya brushed herself off as she stood up from the wooden bench. "I am now, thanks to you, Mr...."

"Tortue Jade. Call me Tortue Jade. And you?" He politely held his hand out.

Alya smirked as she shook his hand. "Alya Césaire." She looked him up and down, taking in his entire costume. Along with the full body outfit of various shades of green and a hood that rested on top of the boy's head, there was a turtle shell shield on his back. A green turtle-shaped bracelet was wrapped comfortably around his right wrist. There was also a green mask below his dark brown hair. It was hiding the most beautiful light brown eyes, which Alya found oddly familiar...

Tortue Jade began to walk away, saluting the girl goodbye. Alya ran up and grabbed the boy's left wrist before he could leave, "Wait! I'd love to interview you if you don't mind. I'm sure everyone from my Ladyblog would love to hear from the boy who just saved my life!"

The boy turned around to face Alya. When he saw her face light up, he couldn't help but grin. Ladybug and Chat Noir always responded to her questions, so he felt as if he could too. "Uhhh, sure. I can spare four minutes. Whatcha wanna know?"

〜✿〜

Soon after Alya's brief private interview with Tortue Jade ended, several people with cameras and microphones spotted the green turtle. They rushed over to him, shoving Alya out of the way in the process. Many different microphones were being shoved into Tortue Jade's face. All of the people spoke at once, asking several different questions. After awhile, he couldn't stand the madness any longer.

"Sorry, guys. If any of ya want to hear what I gotta say, check out Alya Césaire's Ladyblog. She's the only one I'll be talking to." He turned his attention from the large crowd to look directly at Alya. It wasn't long before he noticed that she was...blushing? He'd never seen her blush before! He actually thought that it was pretty cute on her. The crowd went silent for a moment as they all watched Tortue Jade and Alya admire each other from afar. It was as if they were the only two people there in such a large crowd of nosy citizens. Of course, somebody had to ruin the moment by flooding the new hero with questions of their very own. Tortue Jade snapped back into reality and realized that he should probably get going before the Paris citizens smothered him to death. That, and his miraculous was about to wear off. "Tortue Jade, out!" He winked at Alya before taking off.

Still in the park, Alya stood completely motionless. The crowd of interviewers began to swarm around her, trying their best to ask her about the new turtle superhero. They were desperate to get any form of information from her. However, Alya wasn't paying much attention to the hundreds of questions directed towards her. Instead, her mind was wandering. There was something about Tortue Jade that seemed so very familiar to her. Listening to him during the interview, it was as if she had known him her entire life.

Maybe, just maybe...