Chapter 3

* A week later*
Today is my soccer game against Carson. My friends from my nsgsc soccer team will be there. Me and my friend walked over there together!
Great my dads here. "Help with the net!" Yay I love when my dad comes cause he's also one of my coaches... "Britney can you play goalie because we don't have any subs and we don't have a goalie. So, today is your turn."
"Sure." JUST SO YOU KNOW I SUCK AT PLAYING GOALIE. I get so nervous when the players rush at you and I know I can't catch the ones that are off in the corner.

It is the end of the first half and I don't have to play goalie any more. SHUTOUT!!!, Go me. My dad coached me through it on the sidelines though. Once a coach always a coach. "Good job Brit." "Thanks Izzie."

The second half is starting and I'm playing defender. I usually play mid, but I don't wanna run so it's ok. Im not the fastest! Maddy had the ball and she's faster than me. I was chasing her and she was on a break away. I tripped her and he fell. The whistle was blown oh crap I'm gunna get a yellow. I turned around and his hand was pointing the other way. WAIT. Why'd he call it as her foul. Whatever I'm not complaining.

"Good game sweetie! Are you ready to go to ultimate practise. Ur late so we have to hurry."
The game ended! We won. I still don't understand how because the blazing sun was beating down on us. We didn't have any subs, but we still won. Anyways off to ultimate.

I take of my cleats, socks, and shin pads. Then I put back on my socks and cleats. I look through my bag for my extra vitamin water cause I finished my first one! I really don't want to go to ultimate practise because I'm super tired. But, I never go and I need to get better.

It will be more like what her life is on a regular day. Sorry if it was a little short.