Chapter 8

My team and I are just doing our warmup before the soccer game starts. Aidan said that the ultimate team is coming to support us, but Max can't come because he has a metro soccer
practise.

The whistle blew and it is game time. I tuned out everyone off the field. It is my time to shine. Coach put me on defence this game which means that I will be playing the entire time. I am
fine with that.

The game is over and it is tied. Personally, it was my best game! I made so many slide tackles and perfect passes. I ran faster than normal and
even scored from half. We have to go to penalty shots.

I am the last shooter. If I make this in then we win. 'Tweet' My foot connected with the ball. I could just picture the ball going right where I wanted it to. I followed through and I could just hear the swoosh of the net and my team screaming! I won, we won!

My team raised me on their shoulders in victory. I could see my ultimate team, parents, and WHAT? MAX? They put me down, trophy still in my hands. "Good game baby girl." Max why are you here?" "I skipped practise because you mean the world to me." I hugged him and then he leaned in and kissed me. "I love you." I said. "I love you too baby girl." He smiled "Ummmm, excuse me. Hi, hello it's Becca ur amazing but now annoying ultimate coach/bestie and my boyfriend Aidan. Sorry to interrupt your super cute kiss. Like ur adorable,but" I cut her off to jump onto her! We landed on the floor me on top of her. "I love you Becca! Thanks for coming!" I replied. "Hey I'm the only one you get to do that to!" Max said with a smirk. "Stop being so sexual babe." My cheeks grew hot. "I love it when you blush baby girl." I was now admiring my shoes!

Now that all of that excitement is done I have to take off my soccer stuff. I took my cleats, socks,And shin pads off. "Hey! Are you walking home?" It is Aidan! "Sadly yes. My parents are going on a date. But, I'm too tired and sore to walk." "Hop on! I'll piggy back you home." "Oh I love you bestie, thanks!" We started making our way to my house. "So, where is your annoying boyfriend?" "Hey! Why don't you
like him?" I asked very sternly. "Well, my friend doesn't like him and he's hotter than me." Aidan pouted. "Aww Aidan, no one is hotter than you. You look like Harry styles." I teased because he hates when people say that. "Shut up!" He snapped. "Ouch okay." I said hurt. "I'm sorry, Emma. I didn't mean to snap at you. I'm just stressed and worried about Drew. He likes this younger girl who has a boyfriend. He hurt her really badly and he is torn up about it. " Aidan said with me still on his back. "I forgive you. But, who is this mystery girl." I said as I kissed his cheek and hugged him harder.

"Ummm... You, but you can't tell him that I told you." He looks scared. "He's 4 years older Aidan. That's almost illegal. You have to make him get over me. Yeah he's attractive, but I'm in love with Max. Aidan please help." I begged. "Ok calm down. I have a plan."