Chapter 10

I walked into school with Max. The smile on my face is bigger after last night. Before school we went to the drug store and got a pregnancy test. Max walks me to class, which is math. He kisses me, grabs my ass and whispers "baby girl" in my ear before leaving. I walk into class smiling like an idiot. This is the happiest I've ever been in my life. I still can't believe that he is Dating me. "Keep it pg." Austin tells me. "Hahaha! I don't like pg." I say. "What has gotten into you lately?" Austin asks. I smirk taking it too sexual. "Ohh!" Austin smirks, "Gross! But, you go Emma, Get some!" Austin looks proud. "Hahaha." Thanks I say back. "Do we have ultimate practise today?" I ask. "Yes we do and don't bring your boyfriend because I want to spend time with you today." "Fine it will be a best friend day after my soccer and after ultimate."

I go into the bathroom because it is now lunch. I pee on the stick and wait a minute. I close my eyes scared for the result. I'm praying to god that I'm not pregnant because I can't raise a child at 14. I open my eyes and... Negative. I'm not pregnant. I let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you God! Thank you for looking after me." I say as I look to the ceiling.

I go find Max with Calum, Claire, Amy,Austin, Jacob and the rest of our friends. I whisper in Max's ear, "I'm not pregnant." I look of relief comes on his face. "Thank goodness. Come sit down with us." Austin gives me a look of concern. He still doesn't know. I stand up. "Austin can you come with me to see Mrs. R for the homework?" I ask him. He stands up and follows me.

"Did you take it Emma?" He asks concerned.  "Yes I took it and... I'm not pregnant" I whispered. He starts hugging me. "Thank goodness! You were careful, but what would've happened if it broke. We a regretting you on birth control." He states. "Yeah I know. Bestie time after practise and then ice cream?" I ask hopeful! "Yeah I will come with you."

~After practise~

"Hey Emma, Austin! Where are you guys going?" Aidan and Becca ask. "To get her birth control." Austin answers. "Thanks for telling on me." I scowl at him. "Wow you've already hooked up with Max? It was Max right?" Aidan questions. "Yes it was Max and I'm not pregnant. Come on, so you and Becca haven't fucked yet?" I question them. "Yeah we have!" Becca chimes in. "Hey why'd you tell her?" Aidan asks Becca. "What are you going to lie to her?" Becca glares at Aidan. "Yes I was and we're coming with you." Aidan states.

~After the drugstore visit and at Dairy Queen ~

We are all eating our ice-cream at Dairy Queen. I have gotten my birth control pills. "Was he good?" Becca questions. "Was who good at what?" I ask her. "Duh, was Max good at fucking you." She answers. "Oh haha! Yeah I couldn't walk. How's Aidan!" I smirk at Aidan. "Eh, I guess he's okay." She says. "Maybe Max can give him a few tips. " I laugh at Aidan. "Gross!" Austin and Aidan shout. "Can we stop talking about your guys's sex life please?" Austin looks disgusted. "You're just jealous I have one and you can't fuck rose yet. But, it will happen, Austin, I believe."

"Austin can you sleep over?" I pout at him. "Yeah sure!" "Yay, thank you!" I giggle. We watch "Last man standing" on Netflix. That is literally the best show ever. It is so funny and relatable. We snuggle up together and eventually fall back asleep.