Chapter 7

Emma's POV

Me and Max are walking hand and hand to my ultimate practise! He insisted on walking me after my soccer game.

We arrived at the field. "Thank you for walking me babe. I'll see you tomorrow!" He kissed my cheek. I'm sure I look like a tomato. Gaining a few stares. I don't think these butterflies will ever leave my stomach "Have a good practise! See you tomorrow, baby girl." He smirked and with that he left. I groaned at the affect that it has on me and I went to put my cleats back on.

"I'm glad that you decided to come back." Drew said. "We missed you here." Aidan continued. "Yah well I'm not here for you. I'm here to learn and play a new sport, to keep in shape and not be so bored." They had a hurt look on their faces but I don't care. They treated me like shit. "So you and Max?" Aidan asked me. With that Drew walked away. "Yup! What's 1 year?"

I walked over to my team. "Hey! We missed you here. The coaches have been moping around." Scott said. "As they should be! I'm just here for the sport."

Practise isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I really missed the team and playing. I'm not too bad. "Ok guys get into pairs. Practise the hammer throws." I just looked around. Everyone was paired up and I didn't know how to do that since the last time Aidan tried to teach me didn't work. I think Aidan realized that I was stressed! "Hey Emma don't worry, Me and Rebecca will help you over here." "You guys are still my favourite OTP! Becca I missed you so much." I ran up to her, wrapped my legs around her and gave her the biggest bear hug. "Ow! I missed you two!" "Ok so Emma you hold it like this." I tried and It didn't work out well. He threw it back to me and I caught it. "Well at least you can catch!" "Shut up Aidan!" I was about to throw when someone stopped my arm. It was Drew! Ugh "If your going to kick me off again, please don't do it infront of everyo." He cut me off by laughing! "No! hold it like this." He positioned my hand on the disk and it worked! "Oh! Thank you and sorry for that." "It's ok! I had it coming!"

Ultimate was finished and I was taking off my cleats. I was about to put on my vans when... "Hey Emma, let me take off your shoes." Todd said. "You know that's the first step!" He said to Sam. "I have a boyfriend so back off!" "Oh sweetie you know you want me!" He was about to kiss me. "You douchebag! Stop it. Get off of me." Drew ran up! "Todd fuck off! She has a boyfriend. I will kick you off this team and much worse. Leave now." He left smirking with Sam! "Thank you!" I'm so embarrassed and I just want Max. I guess he is late. "No problem! Are you ok?" "Yes thank you." Aidan and Becca came running to give me a hug. "Oh sweetie! Are you ok? I will get my mom to kick him off the team or make him pay!" Becca said worried." "No! Thats ok. I know how humiliating it is to get kicked off a team. I wouldn't want anyone to live that!" Drew was blushing and staring at his shoes. "Sorry!" He said. Mhmm! I know he is but it still hurts you know. He didn't kick Maya or Maria off! Why me? "I don't know why I did!" Shit did I say that out loud! "Yes you did."

Aidan was walking me home. It was a comfortable silence. "Hey look I'm sorry that all of this keeps happening to you! If I apologized every day it still wouldn't be enough. Me and Drew are really sorry and so is Becca. We heard that you guys made it to the finals for soccer. So, on Thursday there won't be a practise and we're going to watch." I stopped and hugged him! "I forgive you! You are the best coach that I could've asked for! I'm tired now though." I pouted. "Hop on. I'll piggy back you the rest of the way." I jumped on Aidan's back and laughed our way through the forest. "Hey Aidan! Thanks for cheering me up after all of this has happened."