Chapter 12

Picture is of Jacob Sartorius. Her soon to be boyfriend. I've been obsessed with him lately. NO HATE!

I walk into school and Claire sprints up to me. "Emma, did you hear the news?" "No, what's happening?" I ask. "Your bae Jacob Sartorius is going to school here now!" I literally scream. "Why is he coming here?" I ask confused. "Well he is staying here for awhile. Something with Magcon." She answers.

I walk into socials and almost drop my stuff. Everyone looks at me weird. I guess they're not Jacob fans. "Good morning Emma! Could you go sit next to our new student and make him feel welcome." Mr. H tells me. "Gladly," I smile.

Jacob looks up at me and smiles while I sit next to him. "Hey, I'm Emma!" I am freakin out on the inside. "Hi, I'm Jacob Sartorius." He replies sweetly. "Yeah I know. Umm sorry." I laugh nervously. "That's ok cutie!" He smiles. I blush and look at my lap. He lifts my chin and says "your cute when you blush. Don't hide it." "Thanks. Has anyone showed you around the school yet?" I ask as the bell rings. "No. I don't know where anything is. I'm surprise I got here on time." Jacob says. I raise my hand. "Yes Emma?" Mr. H asks. "So, nobody has showed Jacob around yet and he keeps getting lost. I was wondering if I could give him a quick tour to just help him be more comfortable here. Give him the full welcome. Would that be ok?" I ask sweetly. Mr. H is pretty chill. "I'm surprised no one has yet. So, go show him around. We're not doing anything today anyways." He laughs. "Ok thank you." I reply and pull Jacob out the door.

We start walking down the halls. "So, this is the cafeteria and they sell hotdogs outside for 2$ every Tuesday and sushi every Thursday." I tell him. We walk outside and sit on the turf field. "So, tell me about yourself, Emma." Jacob smiles at me. "Well, I have two older brothers. A dog and a massive extended family. I play soccer, volleyball, basketball, and ultimate frisbee. I am very competitive, even at things I suck at. I suck at art, singing, and dancing,  but I am really good at writing. I went to a catholic school up until grade 8. I am a very innocent person and am very shy at times." I say to him. "You forgot to mention that you are very gorgeous." He says and I blush and hide my face.

After giving him the tour and talking for a long time. The bell rings for the end of school. We are going to hangout and I'm going to show him around Vancouver. We are just about to leave when I see Max look at us. He is glaring at Jacob. "Is that your ex." Jacob whispers in my ear. "Yeah. He cheated on me." I whisper back. He puts his arm around me and we leave.

It is now 6 and we are sitting in a Starbucks. "Emma, I know that I just met you, but I like you. You might be scared of the hate, but I can protect you. Will you be my girlfriend?" Jacob looks at me with fear on his face. "I thought that you would never ask." I lean in and kiss him. Fireworks are bursting everywhere.

~Tomorrow~

Me and Jacob walk into socials hand in hand. "Good morning Emma and Jacob. I take it that the tour went well." He laughs look at our hands. "You could say that." Jacob responds kissing me on the cheek.

We sit down and I feel everyone's eyes on us. "Take a picture it will last longer." I say. They all take a picture of us. "I didn't mean it, but whatever." I laugh. "Babe are you sure that people can know?" I ask him. "Cutie, you are mine and only mine and I want people to know."

What do you think of jemma? Yes or no? Do you want Max to come back?