Chapter 6

He kicked it and "GOAL!" Yes we win, we win! I know I get a little to over excited, but I love watching them play and I don't want them to stop playing! I am watching my brother Matthew play at his soccer game.

* 2 days later*
Ring. "Finally I get to leave this death trap! Do we have any homework?" I asked Taylor. Math is finally over and I get to leave school! "No we don't have any! Finally, that's a first!"

I get home, ate a snack and sat down on the couch! It is now 4:30 and I have nothing to do! "Dad I'm going down to the turf to practise!" "Ok sweetie be back before 8!" I know 3 and a half hours of practise. Insane right? No your wrong! I usually practise and then lay on the turf looking at the clouds or sun tan! I grabbed my bag and walked out the door and down the hill! Turned the corner and saw the glorious field. But, guess what else I saw... MAX!He was practising by himself! I'll talk to him after. I just really need to practise. I go up to a side goal and start warming up! A lap around the track and then stretching. I can finally make it a lap without walking or fainting haha sad I know!

I start Doing a few drills when Max's ball came out of no where.

Max's POV
I see Emma practising over on the side! I haven't seen her in awhile because we've been busy. I mean I see her at school everyday, but I wanna spend some time with just us. Like watching Netflix and cuddling. Actually cuddling nothing more, nothing less.

She's really good! I kinda wanna play with her! I shot and missed. The ball landed by Emma and I walked over to her. She looks gorgeous today! She is wearing black Nike shorts, a purple tank top and her cleats with soccer socks and no shin pads.

Emma's POV
"Hey sorry! Babe." Max says. "It's ok. I miss you baby." I jump on him and we start making out on the turf field. It gets pretty heated and then I realize people are around. "Babe, cool down. There's people around. Maybe later. I wink at him. "Hahaha! Hopefully." Max winks back. "Can we play soccer now. You have to teach me your ways!" I tell Max "Hahaha ok baby girl! I've seen you play and your good. With my coaching you can be great!" "Mmmm!" I groan. "What?" Max laughs. "I love when you call me baby girl." I smile and fall on the turf. He jumps down and is on top of me. "Max there's people around." I whine. "Fuck them." He says seriously. "Hahaha. Fine, but just because you called me baby girl." I kiss his lips. "I guess I'll use that more often then." He smirks down at me. "Please do and take your shirt off." I but my lip. He teasingly takes off his shirt slowly. I can't handle it anymore. So, I grab his face and start kissing him hard. I flip him over. So, I'm on top. Max grabs my boob and I let out a groan. He giggles. "Did you just giggle, babe?" I questions him. "Did you just groan? Baby girl!" "I'm not going to fuck you right here. So, stop saying baby girl or I might want to." I smirk at him. "Baby girl, baby girl." He smirks and then starts kissing me again. It's getting even more heated. So, I get off of him. "Boo! That's not fair. Stop being a tease!" He pouts. I laugh and bend over, pretending to tie my shoe. My ass is right Infront of his face. I walk towards the ball. Max comes behind me and grabs my ass and then wraps his arms around me from the back. "I want to fuck you! But, we can take it slow if you need. Baby girl!" We whispers in my ear. It sends a shiver down my spine. "Hahaha! Do I make you nervous?" He teases. "No!" I say as I tackle him to the ground and start wrestling him.

Drew's POV
I came down to the turf with Aidan today. That was a big mistake. I saw Emma and Max. When did thy become a thing?
I know what I did to her was such a jerk move, but I was jealous. Her and Aidan were getting close and I flipped. "Hey bud! We can leave if you want." Aidan tells me. "No I'm going to tell her that she can be on the team." I hope she says yes.

Max's POV
Drew came over and interrupted me and Emma wrestling.I could tell that she didn't like him because she looked at the ground and looked smaller. I put my arm around her and gave her a protective smile. He better not hurt her. Hey Drew." I decided to break the silence. "Hey Max! can I talk to you Emma?" "Umm yah sure."

Emma's POV
What could he want. I looked over and saw Aidan. Of course. "So what do you want?" "I wanted to say that I'm sorry! It wasn't fair of me to yell at you and kick you off the team infront of anyone." "You suck at apologies. Sorry that I ruined your rep. Is that what you want?" "No, ok sorry I don't want you to have to choose between ultimate and soccer. You can come back if you want. Rebecca misses you. So does the team. It's not the same." After all he's put me through he thinks he will get away that easily. He didn't even really apologize. I do miss ultimate though. "I don't know! I'll think about it." "Ok the practise is tomorrow. Come if you want. Goodbye."

I went back to sit next to Max. He put his arm around me and I just layed my head on his shoulder. It is a peaceful silence. "I love you Max! Thank you." I blush. "I love you too, baby girl." He says knowing that it drives me insane.