Chapter 16 Last Chapter

~5 years later~

Emma's POV
I'm on my way home... Oh wait let me catch you up first. Me Aidan and drew got in a massive fight and none of us talked anymore. Claire didn't talk to me because "I was ignoring her" and I still didn't make up with Jacob. So, when I graduated high school I hopped on a plane to la. At the airport I bumped into Shawn. Yes Shawn mendes. He was like my favourite person ever. We became best friends and we now live together. I am dating Matthew Espinosa, the weirdest, sweetest, and cutest guy I've ever met. Ok back to it.

I walked in my la house and yelled "honey I'm home." I took off my shoes and went to the kitchen. "Hi, my love!" Shawn said as he pulled me into a big hug and kissed me on the head. "I missed you, Shawn," I said as I kissed his cheek. "Can we go to the beech, love?" He asked me. "Of course." I replied.

~At the beech~

Me and Shawn are just sun tanning at the beech. It is so gorgeous here. Moving was the best decision I have ever made. I was interrupted from my thoughts by... "Hey baby girl!" Matt kissed me and laid on me. "Get off babe." I whined not being able to breath. "Aww you love me!" He said getting off. "Yeah I do." I kissed Matt again. "You guys are my relationship goals." Shawn laughed. "Ok I don't want to get all serious here, but i have to. Honestly moving was literally the best decision that I have ever made. I love you guys so much and I don't think that I could live without you. Matt you are the love of my life and I just can't explain how much you mean to me. I am so thankful that God has led me to you. And Shawn you are the best friend that I have her had. Scratch that you are my big brother. You have helped me through everything and I would not be here without you." I said looking down at my scars. Shawn kissed each one and we all just started crying. "I love you Emma!" Shawn and Matt said at the same time. "Jinx!" They continued "jinx" these boys are my life and I can't thank them enough for what they have done for me. Oh yah I'm also a famous YouTuber now.

This is the end of my book because I couldn't think of anything to write about. I hope you all don't hate me. I liked the beginning of this book, but apologize for the last two chapters. Love you all.