Chapter 2

Guy above is Max

Emma's POV
Emma will you... Be my girlfriend?" I honestly have to think about this. Will his friends hate me? Every girl likes him and I'm not good enough. "Don't worry, babe I'm choosing you and I don't all of those other girls." Max replies. "I need to stop saying everything out loud. But, yes I will gladly be your girlfriend. I suddenly feel his lips on mine. I smile into his kiss because I feel fireworks. Someone is definitely trying to escape from my stomach. I look over and see Aidan glaring at max. What is that about.

"I give you permission to date her. But, if you break her heart I will personally kick your ass." Claire snaps and I just laugh. "Me two. Max you better treat her right or watch your back." Calum glares at Max. "Thanks big bro. Glad to know you love me and will protect me. I didn't think you had it in you. His heart grew two sizes that day." I smile at Calum. Max looks terrified. So, I kiss him on his cheek and I can see him look more relieved.

"Ok, thank you for being a great audience. You may now go back to your class for the last 5 minutes." Mr. C says. "I will walk you babe." Max says as he grabs my hand. "Thank you baby."

We get to my class and he kisses me. "Please stay babe, there's only 5 minutes left." I whine and peck his lips knowing he can't resist. " Fine! Just because you're so cute and I can't resist." There is no one in my class when we walk in. So, I sit on his lap and we start kissing. I hear talking and we break away from each other. I look up to see my class and teacher with either jealous, shocked or proud looks on their faces. "Max, shouldn't you be in your class?" Mrs. Ross asks him. We both look at each other and blush. Max goes back to his class.

"He's cute! Good job Emma." Lauren says proudly. "Yeah he's alright." I giggle. "He's better looking than me." Sam says with a jealous look. "Hahahaha!" Me and Lauren break out into laughter.

My mind goes back to Max and I can't stop smiling. Snap, snap. "Earth to Emma." I look up and see Austin and Amy standing in front of me. "Let's go!" They scream at me. I just laugh and follow them out the door. "Thank you Mrs. R!" "Your welcome and congrats on dating Max." I giggle and run out the door and down the stairs.