Prolouge

Life is a headfuck. There is no other way to describe it. What are you really living for? You do your parents tits in with your screaming and wining, then you grow out of your nappies and go to school which pretty much makes you who you are and fucks you about. That is the start of it. Then you go through the endless miserable years of studying to get some A's or 1's on a piece of shitty paper and then what? You go and get a job-something you hate doing- get a mortgage or rent a shitty place in the middle of murder city, debt piles up. Somewhere in between all of that piss is supposed to be where you meet the love of your life. Pfft. Of course. Get tied down to a woman who will eventually hate your guts and want to chop your balls off and then guess what? Yip, she makes you stay by giving you a kid. A snotty faced brat that will hate you as soon as puberty hits: Then they will go through this shitty life. Then you end up getting a divorce and YOU have to move out and then you grow old and pathetic because you can't do fuck all. Then the best part of all of this. You die. You end up a piece of dirt in the ground which is what society wants now-a-days so they can make more room for 'swaggy' kids that say yolo every fucking two seconds. Give me a break. The funny thing is-

'Ashton! Get your arse to school NOW!' Ashton's dad shouted. He just rolled his eyes and went back to his journal.

Where was I? Oh yeah, funny thing is? Thats the kids I need to put up with every day of my life. So feel bad for me. I'm stuck in the never ending black hole of swag.

Ash picked up his bag and grabbed his skateboard and was off without a word to his dad. He was always like that though. Never uttered a word to anyone unless necessary.

He attended Lauderdale Academy. Thankfully for him it was his last year there so no more idiots that don't know who the fuck Falling In Reverse were. I mean really? It's all 'I'm a Belieber.' or 'One Direction Infection!' or 'I love the Wanted!'

It's safe to say, Ash? He was the outcast of that whole school. He had friends, but even they socialised a bit more with their surrounding peers. He wore a different band t-shirt/singlet ever day over his uniform, with black ripped skinny jeans and black converse. The head of Lauderdale, Mr. Dougherty, hated white! White shoes, white shirts, fuck even white skin: he was more orange than the plastic bitches of the school. Ashton's hair was naturally curly and really light brown. He used to have it blonde and it straightened but even that was a lot of hassle to maintain. He has given up on everything: School. Mates. Life.

The only thing he really loves now is music. It gives him a sense of relief. A kind of relief drugs and alcohol couldn't give him. The lyrics are words he can't say. He loved really 'Emo'- as most would say- bands. The songs have meaning, none of this Nicki Minaj or 'Weezy' Pish. Good truthful music. (Although Busted was always a guilty pleasure of his) The likes of Pierce the Veil, Memphis may Fire, Mayday Parade, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Chunk! No Captain Chunk!, Skillet. Those are the bands that help him communicate with his best friends.

The only pers- no, thing that knows every emotion or thought is his journal. It knows every little detail about him. If anyone found it, it would be disastrous.

A/N: NEW ASHTON IRWIN STORY!! He is my sunshine i just love him. Every fanfic seems to have him as they loving guy so why not shake it up? Hope you like it.