Chapter 3

Pic of Kaleb -->

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3

*Kay*

Why did that stupid green eyed rich kid have to bring up my parents? He thinks he knows everything, doesn't he? He's a douche and that other twin is a dick! Thinks I'm not even good enough to be in the same room as him, does he? Watch your backs boys! Why do I have to be the mate of a douche or a dick who just love themselves? Yes, they are quite good looking with their chiseled jaws, large biceps and six packs that are visible through their t-shirts but I don't want to spend the rest of my life with one of them. Grr, my life sucks eggs!

"Miss Cooper?" a male asks after he opens the door.

"What?" I snap.

"I was right then," the blue eyed twin says.

"What?" I ask.

"I knew Calvin had upset you," he replies.

"I'm not upset," I snap.

"Of coarse you're not," he says as he walks into the room and shuts the door behind him.

"I'm not," I snap as he sits down on the bed beside me.

"Whatever you say, Miss Cooper," he says as I begin crying again.

"Hey, hey. It's ok," he says as he puts his arm around me. I cry into his chest for what seems like forever.

"You ok now?" the blue eyed twin, that I can't remember the name of, asks when I stop crying.

"Yes thank you," I say as I pull away from him.

"I'm Kaleb Clarke," he says as he runs a hand through his blond hair.

"It's nice to meet you, Kaleb. I'm Kay, not Katerina," I say.

"I bet you're hungry," Kaleb says.

"I'm fine," I argue.

"Come on, please let me cook for you," Kaleb begs.

"You cook?" I ask.

"Yeah but I've not been able to for a long time," Kaleb says as he takes my hand and pulls me off the bed.

"No," I giggle as I grab hold of the bed frame.

"Come on," he pleads.

"You can't make me," I say before he tickles me so that I have to let go of the bed.

"No stop it. I shouldn't be doing this," I snap as I shake him off.

"Doing what? Laughing?" Kaleb asks.

"Yes."

"Well you still need to eat whether you're happy or not," he says as he takes my tiny hand in his giant one again.

"This is the kitchen?" I ask shocked when Kaleb leads me into a giant room that looks nearly four times the size of my old kitchen.

"Yep," he replies as he turns to the cupboards.

"Your dad told me to stay away from you," I mutter. "Why would he say that?"

"Well, have you ever heard of Adrian Heart?" Kaleb asks as he chops up vegetables and puts them in a pot.

"Yeah, he was the guy that comitted all those crimes," I reply.

"He's not real."

"What?"